Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am going to kill my ISP.

1. Default I am going to kill my ISP.

Ok like the topic says I am literally going to kill them... my ping jumps around so much its ridiculus, and as of late it seems to be getting worse. sometimes its low 30s, sometimes upper 50s sometimes 40s. *pulls out gun...aims at charter communications...

Yeah charter is also unreliable.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

I have a decent connection (not close to the cable I used to have..) and get about 20-30 ping but get horrendous 3-5 second lag spikes almost every minute. Shit is the worst.

4. Default

back in the day when i played 1.6 i got 20 pings on a TON of servers. Now with charter it seems 40 is the best I can get. att dsl is the other option and its even worse then charter for ping

5. Default

ahhhhhh quit your bitching. I play with a 120 ping ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ahhhhhh quit your bitching. I play with a 120 ping ^^
    I couldn't play on a ping that high. I just thought things got better not worse lol. 20 to uppers 50s lol whats going on with them jeez.

7. Default

mines like 90-120 depending on the day... but I don't lag or anything in game, and am faster then the majority of ppl... so I dunno. any 1 know if the servers are being hosted on the east or west coast?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

ibis are just outside DC
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    mines like 90-120 depending on the day... but I don't lag or anything in game, and am faster then the majority of ppl... so I dunno. any 1 know if the servers are being hosted on the east or west coast?
    I think its hard to use snipers once your ping tops 55 somewhere between 50-60, I notice the difference about there. I do better on better ping servers too. Plus knife fights I know are harder with a higher ping.

10. Default

Does anyone know the exact server tickrate settings (zombie mod in particular)? I'm trying to set up my client settings to minimize lag spikes. I couldn't find anything on the forum/site.