Hello, currently, I am not excited to play on the wcs server as much because I have the top race, and people are hating on me even though I dont speak in the game. Last night, while playing on xmas nipperhouse, I killed silent G, and I did not comment on it, but he kills me later on and was all happy about it and says "fuck you lychee". I think some people take this game a little too seriously, but I dont want to put down names. I will not talk in the game anymore as I do not want to get into any verbal confrontations because I do not have as much time anymore as I have a new job. If you have a problem with me please post it here and I can see what is it that you dont like, but if it is not my fault then F off. For the warding issues, I did not block off hostages in office map and the ward at de_westwood might have been a bit too close to the bombsite as I am not sure about it. I will have to put ward there and see if anyone is affected if they are in bombsite. I will gladly show you where I ward. As for the summoning into waters, I will not do it only sometimes as a joke(but hardly). Thank you and bye.