Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hating on Lychee

1. Default Hating on Lychee

Hello, currently, I am not excited to play on the wcs server as much because I have the top race, and people are hating on me even though I dont speak in the game. Last night, while playing on xmas nipperhouse, I killed silent G, and I did not comment on it, but he kills me later on and was all happy about it and says "fuck you lychee". I think some people take this game a little too seriously, but I dont want to put down names. I will not talk in the game anymore as I do not want to get into any verbal confrontations because I do not have as much time anymore as I have a new job. If you have a problem with me please post it here and I can see what is it that you dont like, but if it is not my fault then F off. For the warding issues, I did not block off hostages in office map and the ward at de_westwood might have been a bit too close to the bombsite as I am not sure about it. I will have to put ward there and see if anyone is affected if they are in bombsite. I will gladly show you where I ward. As for the summoning into waters, I will not do it only sometimes as a joke(but hardly). Thank you and bye.

I don't hate you.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

I don't even fucking know you so basicly my philosophy is to hate everyone that isn't me.. exceptions are people i know from way back!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I don't even fucking know you so basicly my philosophy is to hate everyone that isn't me.. exceptions are people i know from way back!

Clone
    I hate you too Clone, maybe if you would stop being a jerk, you might be more liked.

As for lychee, i have no idea who you are so i wont say anything

5. Default

ill be straight with you man, i used to think you were a dick because you would almost always call bullshit on every death no matter how legit it was. that is just one of my pet peeves but you have gotten more respectfull so it's no longer an issue. I think it's kinda cheap how you sometimes go to Jack at the beginning of a map when everyone else only has pistols, but its whatever, i can't hate on you for using a completely legit race.

Ur wards, i dont know anythin bout em. you seem to be well aware of their proper locations.

Eye Ra, yeah it was a dick move to summon into water on port, and even onto that little ledge, but in looking at the rules it was perfectly legal no matter how shitty it was ingame.

Eva, all i have to say is congratz... everyone is gonna bitch at you for using it, but that's just how it is.

people always bitch and complain about me using noob tactics (mostly Eye Ra, lvl 38 woot) but who gives a shit about what people say in-game... they will either get over it or ragequit. either way you always win.

Who gives a shit
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Who gives a shit
    +1
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

8. Default

Apparently a fruit does.

9. Default

i'm content to strongly dislike him...if only for his past actions
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

No one got my joke? Lychee is a fruit so the only person caring would be the fruit aka lychee