Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just a question

1. Default Just a question

I got into a little trouble at school, and don't even ask but will a bullying charge affect me getting a job or getting into a good school?

2. Default

it depends, are you planning on college, or are employers only going to be looking at your high school records? also, did this bullying result in criminal charges?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I think not about the criminal part but that was like a week ago and it's still on my mind

4. Default

how serious was it? like, how much of a punishment did you get from your school? them not giving you a good star for a few days isn't all that serious dude
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

It was funny how they said i was going to get ISS for the rest of the day then they totally forgot. I also don't see why they would make you talk to the assistant principal, they make you really feel nervous.

LoL if you only got ISS then you are fine.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

OMG it's not going to affect you at all. School records don't get looked into. Only GPA in college gets the weary eye. Worry about getting in trouble when police get involved and it goes on your criminal record. Besides, juvenile records can be expunged if a member of the community bids on your behalf, or it was your only offense and the judge thinks your a good kid. It's illegal for them to obtain files after they are expunged.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Say expunged again, Loka. DO IT.

9. Default

Man you guys always cheer me up.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I got into a little trouble at school, and don't even ask but will a bullying charge affect me getting a job or getting into a good school?
    one, what did you do? and two, i believe you said you were twelve or somewhere close to that age so you dont have to worry about any trouble you got into at your middle school.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine