Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vodka

1. Default

Ketel One is quite delicious.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

2. Default

Grey Goose is a good example of a bad vodka with a high price that makes people who do not understand vodka think it tastes good. Vodka is supposed to be used in the creation of liquors and to do this is is supposed to have a neutral taste like absolute or sky. Expensive brands put other shit in and try to give it a non neutral flavor to differentiate their product and change more money.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Who rattled your cage :P Kick his ass outta here!

Even tho an Irishman, whiskey makes me gag and besides

DID YOU SEE THE TOPIC

I used to be a vodka drinker, when I first started drinking. I went from Rum and Vodka to Whiskey really, I mainly drink whiskey now ( Jameson's Jack D. Maker's Mark, Seagrams) and sometimes some Tequilla depending on my mood. Whiskey just seems so much more manly. lol

4. Default

if it's spelled with a 'v' its not the good stuff, wodka is the shit.

5. Default

whiskey all the way.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

i dunno you cant really mix whisky with anything you know makes it kinda boring.

7. Default

Vodka is a starter way of drinking. It's such a terrible LQ, and even while mixed, it has no appeal to distinction except terrible bitter to tasteless flavor. You don't have to be a bad bartender to know the difference in Vodka when mixing. At least Bourbon or Whiskey is very distinct, with rum you need to know the difference between light and dark rums. Oh and you can mix whiskey. Manhattans, Boston Sour, variety of Bourbon mixes, Mint Julep...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    i dunno you cant really mix whisky with anything you know makes it kinda boring.
    sure you can. ever heard of a jack and coke?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Worlds best vodka, AND the #1 hard liquor of choice above all others in the world, is shown here...

http://www.forbes.com/2004/07/27/cx_...featslide.html

Taken from here...

http://www.forbes.com/2004/07/28/cx_np_0728feat.html

Neither Grey Goose or Absolute made the list but Stoli Gold did by the skin of their teeth with a 3/10 score

I have Vox here at home too and completely forgot about that until I saw the bottle and it is very good but according to this not the best.

Guess I'll have to try a bottle of, Xxxxxxxxx well, I'm not gonna spoil it for ya.... Go read it :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

Just a quick point re: the forbes thing, that's their "cool bottle" rating. In other words, how awesome does the bottle look, not how good the vodka tastes. You can tell that by the 10th slide, where they say "10/10- Designed by Frank Gehry".
    http://www.forbes.com/2004/07/27/cx_...tslide_10.html
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck