I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Yeah fireye nailed it. Forbes as a magazine focuses on marketable products. That article was looking for best bottle design (which definitely sells the alcohol) and story of origin or motto. Definitely not looking at Forbes to be a trendsetter of which Vodka tastes the best.
    http://www.gayot.com/spirits/top10vodkas/main.html

I will always associate vodka as a mixable alcohol in which women prefer. Why? One word. Martini's. Recently went to an Italian Martini bar with my mom and some friends. They use Skyy vodka, and even then, all I could taste was the pomegranate and cranberry of the martini, and not the vodka which was tasteless to say the least. Then I had to get a rum and coke while my friend got a Screwdriver. My friend could taste the rum, while the orange juice took away everything from the vodka.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

you should try this then get lemon ice cream, and add vodka you might be suprised about its results.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    you should try this then get lemon ice cream, and add vodka you might be suprised about its results.
    Well, I wouldn't be surprised though :P because the acidity of lemon is suppose to enhance blandness. It's why lemon juice is perfect for making salad dressings, bland medicines, etc to taste better.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Fuck types, let's mix and go!
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Yeah fireye nailed it. Forbes as a magazine focuses on marketable products. That article was looking for best bottle design (which definitely sells the alcohol) and story of origin or motto. Definitely not looking at Forbes to be a trendsetter of which Vodka tastes the best.
    http://www.gayot.com/spirits/top10vodkas/main.html

I will always associate vodka as a mixable alcohol in which women prefer. Why? One word. Martini's. Recently went to an Italian Martini bar with my mom and some friends. They use Skyy vodka, and even then, all I could taste was the pomegranate and cranberry of the martini, and not the vodka which was tasteless to say the least. Then I had to get a rum and coke while my friend got a Screwdriver. My friend could taste the rum, while the orange juice took away everything from the vodka.
    Yup, I consider vodka a womans drink. About on the same level as a light rum. Everything you mix with vodka is to actually remove the taste of the vodka, where as with whiskey you can taste it every time

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Yup, I consider vodka a womans drink.
    And that's why you fail.

Just had a shot of Stolichnaya and chased it down with an ice-cold Corona after a chili and ham meal

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    And that's why you fail.

Just had a shot of Stolichnaya and chased it down with an ice-cold Corona after a chili and ham meal
    Ok Ok maybe drinking a shot of it isn't too bad, but as soon as u mix it, meh

9. Default

lol, vodka isn't a wonen's drink. you want a womens drink? here, certified by most sluts on campus here

hold onto a lemon slice. take a shot (or double shot) of Baileys Irish Cream, then while it's still in your mouth, bite the lemon.

try that out walter.

oh, and vodka's actually really nice if you mix it with sunny delight.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

You actually drink that shit?

It may some funny coming from someone who consumes a lot of alcohol, but take a look at this:

Sunny Delight Fact Sheet

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose, Corn Syrup and 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Concentrated Juices (Orange, Tangerine, Apple, Lime, Grapefruit). Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta-Carotene, Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Natural Flavors, Food Starch-Modified, Canola Oil, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Benzoate To Protect Flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6

(Reference: http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunnyd_factsheet.html)

Read also: http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunny_042402.html

You're drinking synthesized shit. But I guess that's not a big deal, considering most of the products we're exposed to daily are synthetic.

Thank you but I'll stick to Tropicana Orange Juice or even better buy a juicer and get real oranges at your grocery store.