Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vodka

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Yup, I consider vodka a womans drink. About on the same level as a light rum. Everything you mix with vodka is to actually remove the taste of the vodka, where as with whiskey you can taste it every time
    Well, light rum is sweet which is why it's mixable to so many cocktails, but rum and coke is always suppose to be mixed with dark rum which is why I always get it. I think the best idea that came to rum is Captain Morgan's Tattoo.

As for womanly drink. It's definitely vodka. My first alcoholic drink was a screwdriver at the age of 12. Vodka had no aftertaste for me or my girlfriends. Like I said, go to a Martini bar. The majority of customers who buy martinis are women. The guys at those bars buy beer.

And Irish Bailey Cream is not to be defined as an alcoholic drink. It's a mixed liquor and it doesn't nearly have the proof that a majority of already mixed and bottled rum, vodka or tequila drinks have. Hypnotiq, Alize, Schnapps are all 34 and below proof drinks. It's probably the official slut drink because it's so cheap and already mixed.
    Last edited by loka; 03-29-2010 at 09:45 AM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

walter, i happen to like sunny delight.

i know it's synthesized, i have no illusions as to it being real orange juice at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Gross! -->Walter <-- Aco

4. Default

...interesting.

canadian vomit eh? huh. well, it gotta be better than your server at least
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Well, light rum is sweet which is why it's mixable to so many cocktails, but rum and coke is always suppose to be mixed with dark rum which is why I always get it. I think the best idea that came to rum is Captain Morgan's Tattoo.
    Never had Captain Morgan's Tattoo. Regular Captain yea, but not that, whats the difference between that and regular?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Never had Captain Morgan's Tattoo. Regular Captain yea, but not that, whats the difference between that and regular?
    Tattoo is a bit more fruity flavored. Think of it like Jager. I know my friend who loves and swears by Jager up and down loves Tattoo and she isn't a rum fan at all. Since my family is from Puerto Rico, rum is already something that is in my blood. I have a distinction for different rums. Rum is like water for me what Russians consider Vodka as their water.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    walter, i happen to like sunny delight.

i know it's synthesized, i have no illusions as to it being real orange juice at all.
    Were you raised on that shit? That's downright child abuse. That nasty piss drink will give you cancer and 50 pounds of extra baggage faster than you can say "HIGH FRUCTOSEEEEE".
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."