Thread: Lets play leetle game

1. Default Lets play leetle game

Originally conceived for the 2008 TIGSource.com 'Bootleg Demake' competition, Gang Garrison 2 is a free multiplayer 'demake' of Valve's Team Fortress 2 started by mrfredman and MedO with many developers later adding new features. With all 9 classes, many different TF2-inspired environments, and fast-paced, team-based, multiplayer gameplay represented, GG2 is the premier TF2 tribute/parody/alternative.

Gang Garrison 2 presents the player with 9 unique classes to use in frenetic, cooperative multiplayer action in a stylish and unique 8-bit style. Battle with your friends or others you encounter online through a whole range of vibrant maps; TF2 maps reimagined in 2D as well as a multitude of maps with all sorts of different looks and settings, all of which have been dreamed up and constructed by members of our community. We've made a huge effort to provide simple, bugfree custom map support, so that anyone with a paint application can put together a map and test it themselves with our Garrison Builder utility. We also gladly encourage Gang Garrison modifications; many successful mods have been incorporated into the game as new features.

While this game has come a long way, it is still a work in progress and many impressive new features are being planned such as new gametypes and alternate weapons. Because this game continues to grow only because of the devotion and hard work of our community, we invite you to come and participate in the future of this game. We are always looking for talented people to join the forum, contribute art, content, ideas, and modifications, and maybe even help us behind the scenes on new official versions. We hope you'll stop by and have a look at our game; it is the imagination and spirit of our players that makes it so fun.

Basically a 2d platforming version of tf2. I swear to gawd this game is the equivalent of tf2 itself. This game is pretty good, most abilities are copied from tf2 but the classes have different names. Also the heavy has a manvich now. here are link http://www.ganggarrison.com/

2. Default

No one wants to play the leetle game?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    No one wants to play the leetle game?
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

4. Default

^--------I don't understand the picture posted above --------^

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    ^--------I don't understand the picture posted above --------^
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tl%3Bdr.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

^------ Now understands the pic posted above thanks to Masta------^

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I love you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

8. Default

I to sat there wondering what the hell it was.

But I do agree now that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

I might as well say fail thread.