Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: XXOwnsXYonly fan Ibis.a Admin abuse

1. Default

Well if he was insulting everyone and being a pain in the ass that whole time and only got banned for 30 minutes he got off easy.

2. Default

Hmm, I don't recognize who Kashino is, but what I'm seeing is that you were rightfully kicked and banned.

So what if he changed his name, He still had the Ibis.a at the end, besides how else will he flirt with a 23 year old that looks like she is in her teens?

You talk about uneducated yet you use things like "u" or task instead of tag or true instead of truth.

Also, use the proper format or we wont ever take you seriously, its not that hard to look up and Copy and Paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Im with Rage on this.

4. Default

for the record, owns don't have any prob with him using her name like that.

steamfriends chat:
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: hey, did you care last night when rage changed his name to XXOwnsXy only fan |ibis.a?
    XX0wnsXY: not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

StarsMine : "Hmm, I don't recognize who Kashino is, but what I'm seeing is that you were rightfully kicked and banned....
    Also, use the proper format or we wont ever take you seriously, its not that hard to look up and Copy and Paste."

I already fixed it. By the way, i used "u" it is not mean about uneducated ( text language , and you know that)
    However, Starmine was you on the server at that time??? Do you want to take a look at record of Ibis server on that day? As you said," i don't recognize who Kashino is" That is mean you were not in the server at that time, so please be quiet.

acolyte_to_jippity :" for the record, owns don't have any prob with him using her name like that."
    I am sorry acolyte, the thing i want to talk is admin abuse, it is not about using other people nick name, but i am appreciate that.

Kavinsky : "Well if he was insulting everyone and being a pain in the ass that whole time and only got banned for 30 minutes he got off easy."
    I am sorry, I report this for the right of any player.
    Curdy : "Im with Rage on this. "
    Excuse me, were you on the server at that time? If you are not, please don't act like you know everything.

P/s If you were not on the server at that time, please don't post any comment to help your friend. I post this to let other admin decide who is the right one
    Last edited by Kashino; 03-29-2010 at 11:31 PM.

6. Default

how long has it been since you were banned?

take that number, and subtract the length of the ban from it.

if you get a positive number, quit bitching, get in, and play nice.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Hmm, I don't recognize who Kashino is, but what I'm seeing is that you were rightfully kicked and banned.

So what if he changed his name, He still had the Ibis.a at the end, besides how else will he flirt with a 23 year old that looks like she is in her teens? .
    Hey, you better watch it buddy! I may look like I'm in my teens but I have the wrath of a 23 year old woman and I WILL LEASH it on you if you don't watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashino View Post
    StarsMine : "Hmm, I don't recognize who Kashino is, but what I'm seeing is that you were rightfully kicked and banned....
    Also, use the proper format or we wont ever take you seriously, its not that hard to look up and Copy and Paste."

I already fixed it. By the way, i used "u" it is not mean about uneducated ( text language , and you know that)
    However, Starmine was you on the server at that time??? Do you want to take a look at record of Ibis server on that day? As you said," i don't recognize who Kashino is" That is mean you were not in the server at that time, so please be quiet.

acolyte_to_jippity :" for the record, owns don't have any prob with him using her name like that."
    I am sorry acolyte, the thing i want to talk is admin abuse, it is not about using other people nick name, but i am appreciate that.

Kavinsky : "Well if he was insulting everyone and being a pain in the ass that whole time and only got banned for 30 minutes he got off easy."
    I am sorry, I report this for the right of any player.
    Curdy : "Im with Rage on this. "
    Excuse me, were you on the server at that time? If you are not, please don't act like you know everything.

P/s If you were not on the server at that time, please don't post any comment to help your friend. I post this to let other admin decide who is the right one

still complaining over a 30 minute ban?

do we need to call the WAHHHmbulance for you?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    still complaining over a 30 minute ban?

do we need to call the WAHHHmbulance for you?
    I believe so yes. his argument is bullshit... can we close this raaging over a 30 minute ban thread?

10. Default

yeah, topic done, finished, pointless.

mod close?