Thread: Greetings!

1. Default Greetings!

I have been playing on an IBIS server for a couple of weeks now and have enjoyed your server very much!

I have come here because I am creating a map for CSS and I would like to see the map being played by real players to find if there are any major adjustments that need to be made before I release a final version publicly.

I am creating this map as a final project for my college before graduation (as well as another map I will be making after this one). I have been mapping for over 8 years across multiple game engines, and I am now adding Source to the list.

I asked an IBIS member on the server a few days ago if I would be able to get my map on your server for testing, and I was told that ZERO would be the one to talk to. I'll be making a thread in this forum's mapping section to discuss the map further.

Thanks!

2. Default

Cool another mapper. What kind of map are you making? I'm assuming ZM?

Funny avatar lol. Too bad Gordon couldn't save Barney there (he couldn't shoot through the bullet-proof glass).

3. Default

It's just a standard de map. Zombie and Gun Game mods for CSS have never really been my thing. I stick with the classics.

Anyway, I'm finishing up a couple things in my map to get ready to screen shot it for the thread I will make in the mapping section. Should be ready soon!

As for the avatar, I recorded it myself a long time ago. I forgot I even had it until yesterday hah.

4. Default

You left out the part where the blood and guts fly out of the vent

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You left out the part where the blood and guts fly out of the vent
    The light from the gun fire and guts flying out would have made the file size too large for the forums that I originally created the image for.

I could probably make a new one if I can dig up my original recording, but I've got more important things to worry about at the moment though.

6. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy