Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jonathon telling people to disobey admins

1. Default

sinse when is acoylte an admin?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sinse when is acoylte an admin?
    no no no, he was simply naming experienced players, who you can ask. lets face it, i'm not you, but i pretty much know what is and isn't allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no no no, he was simply naming experienced players, who you can ask. lets face it, i'm not you, but i pretty much know what is and isn't allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself
    looks like he's naming admins 2 me, and thinks you're 1.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

ahhhh, ok. i didn't see the "an admin" part.

oh well lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I DIDNT DO IT!!!!

HE MADE ME DO IT!!!!!! *sobs*

6. Default

Just becasue I think it's relevant, aside form telling peopel to ignore rules he's an overall asshat douchebag type fellow. He kind of ruins the game for me.

7. Default

i got a fairly good demo of him mic spamming "trying to rap" and i asked him to stop several times because im a player who uses his ears to find others.

I wish the mute system worked. i would mute someone and still be able to hear there voice.

9. Default

we used to have a votemute system on ZM and it glitched so it was removed. Even thouigh I think for the most part it still worked some of the time and was better than nothing.

10. Default

ORLY CALLO?!?!?!?

Your such a cry baby its unbelivable.

This guy always bitches about me "hacking" or whoring one race, funny thing is when I switch races, he still complains.

Then you wonder why nobody likes you and gets everyone gets in arguments with you daily. You just fucking complain and bitch everychance you get, almost everytime after someone kills you got something to say, or make an excuse why they killed you.

We should have a rule on the server that if you haven't reached puberty or the age 14 or something you shouldnt be allowed to talk

Quote Originally Posted by callo View Post
    jonathon the butt pirate is telling people that they do not have to listen to admins because admins can not do anything if they break the race limits.

i keep trying to tell john not to tell people that because some people might get banned for being wrongly informed but he just continues on and talks shit about myself and possibly other.

he then would just have a completely one sided argument with himself and people around him trying to convince everyone that hes right.

hes done it before and has been muted for hours on end because of the way he argue's i believe it was emo who i last saw mute him

also he is claiming that tj and another admin who's name begins with an M told him that he could.

if anyone gets banned for not switching races after being told to do so it might be because of this