Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy B Day Anex!

1. Default Happy B Day Anex!

hope you have a good 1.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

happy bday m8!

3. Default

Thanks. 21 and in Vegas. Bout to lose my damn ... money at fucking black jack.
    Attached Images

Happy Birthday!

Don't get too drunk...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Happy bday anex. lucky shit in vegas today, wanna know what i did today for my bday? sat on my ass and watched it fucking rain!

6. Default

Communist pig!

But srs, happy birthday!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

Spent $40 at black jack got back $25. I only started winning because we had an awesome dealer.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Thanks. 21 and in Vegas. Bout to lose my damn ... money at fucking black jack.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN I'm jealous as I didn't even get one post on mine last week on the 25th of March!!

Anyway, if you're in Vegas + BJ is your game as is mine, try the Mirage single deck at about 2-6AM their time, also the new Wynn Encore another good ATM for me...

GOOD LUCK !!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Anyway, if you're in Vegas + BJ is your game as is mine

GOOD LUCK !!!
    ok, am i the only one who thought that was the most win part of dennis's post?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Make sure you visit the pawn shop of the Pawn Stars program, it looks like they have some pretty kick ass stuff there that would be a better thing to waste your money on and probably end up giving you a profit latter in life.