Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: XX0wnsXY

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Why do you insist on acting like a dickhead? We don't like each other. Fine. Get over it. I'm not defaming you on introduction threads, so why are you doing it to me? Show some of this so-called "maturity" you have and piss off.
    Walter. I do it because you're pathetic troll bait. You make this too easy so I thank you for the win. I also pose to you, why do you stay here when you don't like it here....? (insert your advice here) BTW /troll'd /win

2. Default

GUYS! GUYS! WHAT DID I SAY?!

Do NOT feed the rabid canadian, see what happens?

just ignore him (he's an attention whore remember?) and he'll go away like a bad fart.

3. Default

ok look, i'm no fan of walter. but come on. enough is enough. walter's an extremely old member of the community here. yes, he can be an ass, but he sure as hell doesn't deserve all this shit, in threads like this. you want to bitch about walter, make a thread.

now, owns, welcome to the ibis community. hope to see ou over in wcs some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Everybody hates somebody here, but I appreciate you (acolyte_to_jippity) putting aside personal opinions to see where the lines have been crossed.

I respect you for this, sir I'll let you have a taste of this delicious French brandy
    LOL I like how you quote me on a different thread.
    What you may not know.... is that isn't me trolling him it's a fun jab between friends(?) Blade's pretty chill. Bravo for reachng lower to bring more people into this who aren't. If you want to hate me go ahead. Don't bring my friends into it, it's my business not theirs walter. Fight your own battles please.

5. Default

Told you Owns, this was the worst mistake you ever made LOL

6. Default

Its proabably best just not to post here anyways, the introductions part of the forums is kinda useless.

7. Default

That's funny. You bring this war to my door then you tell me to fight my own battles? I don't like to fight, but when I need to, I hit my enemies with all I've got. You're funny, troll
    That's because you don't HAVE anything on ME. I'm loud outspoken and I'm an asshole, but I'm fair about it. I call shit when I see it, my own included. AFAIK this whole thing with you hating me started because I ignored your steam friends request..... I mean you had to have thought I was OK at some point to have even wanted to add me.... Right?

I'll take this to PM's after this one.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    told you owns, this was the worst mistake you ever made lol
    fucking 123.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    fucking 123.

explain

10. Default

It's the numerical equivalent of This which means I agree 100%

Also Walter I hate to admit it but you are UNBELIEVABLY easy to bait, and I suck really bad at trolling actual people.