Weapons of Choice

Depends on server..

GG: NADE eheheheheehehehe
    ZMOD: TMP/5-7 combo, or PARA deagle
    Pub: Awp/5-7

Maps

gg_simpons_h1, churchs final, cs_complex, de_dust2, de_aztec

Reason for App

I like ibis. I play on ibis servers almost exclusively, besides the occasional GG deathmatch. Which will be remedied soon I am a great CS player. I like everyone in the community and I love being a part of it. Besides who doesn't <3 me (besides the guy that deleted that post ahaha)

Experience

I have played CS on and off for years, usually quitting because of where my life has taken me, or because of WoW lol. I have played since 1.5 ( I miss 1.5... btw QQ) I have been admin on two different servers, one being TnK and the other Wo|f. I currently play GG the most out of the servers and dare I say I am rank 1 most of the time as of late. Top 100 PuB and would be higher if I played PuB more often. I play zmod as well and it can be a blast (or not depends on map)

Contact Info

Steam Account Name is [email protected]

About me

23 year old college student. I am engaged to the woman of my dreams, we have been together for almost 3 years. I goto University of North Carolina Asheville. Computer science major, after this semester it will be my junior year. I have a 2 yr degree in Electronic Engineering. I used to play football back before I injured my left knee. I wait tables at Fatz Cafe for some money on the side.

2. Default

+1 spasm's legit good player, and person

gl mate
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    +1 spasm's legit good player, and person

gl mate
    Thank you sir

North Carolina FTW
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

NC FTW. Transferring to UNCW here in the fall, myself.

+1 for Spasm. Sick player and always has a good time. No problems with him at all.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

Go Go Spasm !

Great player and person no trouble or drama

GLK man

+1

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Thanks for all the support guys

8. Default

GL even though I personally can't stand playing when you're around :/

9. Default <3

NC FTW... NCSU alum in about a month... born and raised... Spasm is a great player... although he should probably be permabanned so i can win once in awhile... <3

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    GL even though I personally can't stand playing when you're around :/
    :O Envy don't wuv playin with me . Sometimes I have bad days. I like playing with u sir :|. P.S. your voice sounds different with your new mic lol.

<3
    NC FTW... NCSU alum in about a month... born and raised... Spasm is a great player... although he should probably be permabanned so i can win once in awhile... <3
    I know I prob will get voted no because people don't like losing haha Got a good friend of mine that went to NCSU he still going there. I could have gone but my woman didn't wanna move and I decided agaisnt a 4-yr in electronic engineering, electronics got old for me :|