Weapons of Choice

Depends on server..

GG: NADE eheheheheehehehe
ZMOD: TMP/5-7 combo, or PARA deagle
Pub: Awp/5-7

Maps

gg_simpons_h1, churchs final, cs_complex, de_dust2, de_aztec

Reason for App

I like ibis. I play on ibis servers almost exclusively, besides the occasional GG deathmatch. Which will be remedied soon I am a great CS player. I like everyone in the community and I love being a part of it. Besides who doesn't <3 me (besides the guy that deleted that post ahaha)

Experience

I have played CS on and off for years, usually quitting because of where my life has taken me, or because of WoW lol. I have played since 1.5 ( I miss 1.5... btw QQ) I have been admin on two different servers, one being TnK and the other Wo|f. I currently play GG the most out of the servers and dare I say I am rank 1 most of the time as of late. Top 100 PuB and would be higher if I played PuB more often. I play zmod as well and it can be a blast (or not depends on map)

Contact Info

Steam Account Name is [email protected]

About me

23 year old college student. I am engaged to the woman of my dreams, we have been together for almost 3 years. I goto University of North Carolina Asheville. Computer science major, after this semester it will be my junior year. I have a 2 yr degree in Electronic Engineering. I used to play football back before I injured my left knee. I wait tables at Fatz Cafe for some money on the side.