1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ibis are just outside DC
    I live 2 hours from DC and I get 50+ pings... Verizon,

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    for real?

i'm in philly and i get anywhere between 5 and 12 at my dorm, and 20-32 at my house in the suburbs
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 03-30-2010 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Damn that sucks.

im lucky I live 20(on a really good day)-40 min away and my ping varies from 5-35

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

ZM tick is 66

5. Default

ok, so are we supposed to have different settings between zm and wcs for example?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    ZM tick is 66
    Cool, thanks man. Maybe a sticky for this info? I know it's common knowledge to most users but new players like myself would find it handy.

7. Default

Not really as the zm server is configured to down set your rates while you are on if they are set for 100 tick. However you may need lower settings if you can not sustain a min fps of 66 in zm.

8. Default

yeah, a topic of what to set your rates to for our servers would be perfect

lolz. southern california here and my ping averages 70 lol