Thread: Request - Unban Me

1. Default Request - Unban Me

Name in Game: Traitor
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:13537169
    Who banned you: Dead Serious
    When: March 30, 2010 - 3:45 EST (give or take 5-10mins)
    Where: 208.43.70.232:27015 (IBIS PUB #1)
    Why banned: I questioned why Dead Serious was always camping/hiding/running away (even when he's suppose to be doing objective). On bomb map, T planted bomb and Dead (CT) didn't make a move to defuse bomb. Other players started complaining and voted to kick him, calling him a stat whore. I then said, can't kick him he's an admin, the worst admin ever. Then resulted in a ban. He also likes to mic spam for the whole round.

Other/Reason to unban: I like to switch teams when one side has the advantage. I won't make comments about admins again, even if I think they're abusing their admin status. I enjoy playing on this server and with the people that play on it. If I am at fault, then I apologize.

2. Default

You were warned numberous times to stop disrespecting ...and blocking me intentionally..so with that said you will serve your 1 day banned..and for now on I Hope you keep your mouth close when told too.

3. Default

The only thing I see that you did wrong is Disrespecting an Admin,
    However Dual I think a 1 day ban is way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

You should be wearing your ibis.a tag as well... I've never said anything in game but you never have it on.

5. Default

Traitor has been disrespectful on many occassion.. and is lucky I Did not hand him a week.. He was well aware of me being a Clan Member...before I Hand out any banned I Make everyone well aware who I am before they are discipline. My clan tag has nothing to do with it.... you wear the ibis a tag not me rage!
    Last edited by Dual; 03-30-2010 at 06:20 PM.

6. Default

Yes but you do need the clan tag on just like admins need their tag if you are going to use admin powers.