Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my admin

1. Default my admin

just wondering when my admins gonna b activated? hopefully it will be soon theres alot of offenders on all the time who need an enforcement of the rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B()RAT View Post
    just wondering when my admins gonna b activated? hopefully it will be soon theres alot of offenders on all the time who need an enforcement of the rules.
    You sound like the fun police.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    You sound like the fun police.
    my thoughts exactly

4. Default

All admins will be activated when I get home tomorrow from school. Sorry for delay I ended up very busy recently.

5. Default

If its zm hes going to be doing this in he's gonna be busy banning people left and right.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    If its zm hes going to be doing this in he's gonna be busy banning people left and right.
    No that's my job...well that WAS my job. Now I'm so sick of ZMOD I feel like making GG miserable.

7. Default

well i'm not the fun police i love having fun in the game but when people get disruptive or the server crashes and stuff people look for it to be reset a lot of the time admins aren't on or aren't willing to stop what they r doing. its cool zero people get busy i understand jus frustrated cuz the wcs server has been having a lot of crashing problems lately especially in the mornings after restart at 6 am yesterday it was down i think from 8 am to 2 pmish
    Last edited by B()RAT; 03-31-2010 at 07:22 AM.

I miss ZMOD and I miss you Kavinsky! =(

9. Default

I miss having a zmod where the zombies were an actual threat, the servers max capacity was 32 and we had a zm player balance of 90% people who knew what they were doing and were fun to listen to and 10% annoying people who usually left after a week or were banned within that same time span.

Now its 95% cade breakers, people who dont shut up or people just fucking around and the zombies are about as much threat as a barking pitbull solidly chained up to a house with an unbreakible leashe.

10. Default

kav, not the right place for this. zero's concentrating on wcs, it's our time in the sun. once he's done w/ wcs, i'm sure he'll look into zm
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?