Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4th Fun!

1. Cool 4th Fun!

So how was everyone 4th of July!? Post your funny stories ect here

2. Default

Well, I almost blew myself up with a firework that had a quick fuse. I also thought it was a mini fountain but it was really high grade explosive. I have had it for years sitting around so there was no way to know what it would do until it went off. It was set off in a glass bottle that was blown into a thousand peaces. The sound alone left my and Jigsaws ears ringing! It was like a live grenade went off, and I was standing only 5 feet from it (trying to get away). I did not actually get to see it blow up, but that is a good thing because I would be blind if I had not known to close my eyes. Fragmentation pieced my neck in a few places. Lucky a dash of some medical Rum fixed it up in a sec. Always remember kids keep bottles of hardcore rum around you never known when you need something that absorbs all moisture.

3. Default

My Ex showed up and it was weird. Than she asked for my number, so im confused. And i almost got hit in the face by my step dad's fireworks.

P.S. Zero you need a chaperon.
    -MBP

4. Default

i was drunk after the firework show and i had red glow sticks so i got in the traffic in the parking lot and proceeded to direct the traffic. it worked with a few cars but most ppl were like wtf is this guy doing goodtimes

5. Default

Met some girl from Jersey (a once in a lifetime shot) at the fireworks display in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Got her wasted and went back to my place. all worked out well

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well, I almost blew myself up with a firework that had a quick fuse. I also thought it was a mini fountain but it was really high grade explosive. I have had it for years sitting around so there was no way to know what it would do until it went off. It was set off in a glass bottle that was blown into a thousand peaces. The sound alone left my and Jigsaws ears ringing! It was like a live grenade went off, and I was standing only 5 feet from it (trying to get away). I did not actually get to see it blow up, but that is a good thing because I would be blind if I had not known to close my eyes. Fragmentation pieced my neck in a few places. Lucky a dash of some medical Rum fixed it up in a sec. Always remember kids keep bottles of hardcore rum around you never known when you need something that absorbs all moisture.
    I Use to scrapped the wick on concrete, just to make sure the fuse won't go that quick. Have not play with firework in a long time, ever since they came down hard with the law in NYC.

7. Default

Fireworks are illegal in NYC. Theres nothing much here going around except the legal fireworks going of at night. Hmmm when I was younger I used to tape nails and pennies to blockbusters and fling them off a apartment complex roof and see people run for their dear lives.

8. Default

I never said anything about these being legal...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I never said anything about these being legal...
    Hmmm so there are actually other states who deem fireworks illegal ? Maybe the kind that you were blowing up were illegal ? I pretty much never liked the colorful fireworks. I liked the ones that go BOOM !

10. Default

I Just play with sparkles.