Thread: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Recently got addicted to it again.. Modding is fun.

Anyone else play?.. Is it even for Steam? Ah, whatever.. This is where we talk about games anyways.

Here's a video of my character and stuff. Her name is Seranthrah.. She is a destroyer of worlds.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 03-31-2010 at 02:10 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Your way late.
    -MBP

3. Default

I know.. I used to play on 360 way before I even knew what CS:S was.

By the way, did your CS:S ever get fixed?
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 03-31-2010 at 02:27 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I sometimes play it though I was always more attracted to Morrowind.

5. Default

Morrowind and Daggerfall ruined Oblivion for me. It was just.. subpar to their standards.

6. Default

yeah, i played morrowind on xbox (orig.) and i recently picked it up for cheapsoies (over christmas) on steam for modding if i ever get arround to it.

i got oblivion on steam, and i got to say it kinda blows compared to morrowind.

i might get back into it eventually, but seriously? it's way too in-your-face w/ the whole open ended shit. plus, it's nowhere near as simple to become powerful as it was in morrowind.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?