5 times a year.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    5 times a year.
    In the words of Irishrush, "That's beast."

4. Default

nem only does it because he can get drunk faster afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Who wouldn't!? You're helping society, AND you're able to get buzzed faster! That's a double-win right there!

6. Default

lol. i don't give blood often at all, first time was last year as a senior in high school (gf dragged me to it)

a half-hour after i was done, i stood up to head bback to class and almost killed myself walking down the 3 steps off of the stage in the auditorium. another hour later and i was well enough to head back to class. i was extremely light headed, dizzy, and nauseous. apparently, because i'm a bit larger than most (tall, as well as heavier) they decided to take more than normal, because the banks in my area were really low. so instead of the standard, they took 1.5X...not good for your first time.

plus i don't like needles
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

lol. i don't give blood often at all, first time was last year as a senior in high school (gf dragged me to it)

a half-hour after i was done, i stood up to head bback to class and almost killed myself walking down the 3 steps off of the stage in the auditorium. another hour later and i was well enough to head back to class. i was extremely light headed, dizzy, and nauseous. apparently, because i'm a bit larger than most (tall, as well as heavier) they decided to take more than normal, because the banks in my area were really low. so instead of the standard, they took 1.5X...not good for your first time.

plus i don't like needles
    Did they disclose this to you or did they just decide to steal your blood without asking?

8. Default

you forgot i also get free dinner out of it.

9. Default

I did it once in HS... they told me I was a fast bleeder, which wasn't bad i guess to them. So now im under the assumption if i get shot or stabbed, im fucking screwed!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    Did they disclose this to you or did they just decide to steal your blood without asking?
    well, technically it could have been worse. they didn't fill the second bag.

it's fine, i just don't give much, only once since then, and i didn't do too well then either