Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scroll of respawning

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Sure that'll definitely keep players. Instead why not make new races that are better than evangelion.
    Like eva aint powerful enough. And then you want something stronger? dont give any sense

I think SoR is maybe a bit cheap. But if we look at its 3k and then a new weapon(if not using a race with free weapon). It can easy be 4-7k just to play the same round
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    see, once i get eva, i'm planning on ignoring the ult. hell, i might not even level the other skills all the way. it's like killing floor. i don'tbuy the EBR, nor do i like anyone who does. it's just too cheap. i stick w/ the handcannon and crossbow, and use skill to survive not spamming.
    Lol crossbow is pro friendly.

3. Default

AND DON'T FORGET THE RESPAWN CAMPERS (who kill you before you even respawn, and have a weapon in hand...)

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    AND DON'T FORGET THE RESPAWN CAMPERS (who kill you before you even respawn, and have a weapon in hand...)
    ummm, don't they have to kill you before you respawn?

i mean, you're not respawning if you're alive, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Actually acolyte there is a two-three second while respawning, and another second to equip weapon... that three seconds is plenty enough to kill someone before they can move... trust me... not only have I had it done to me, but I have done it myself to others... it takes but a spilt second to get a shot off but a second more to react...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Actually acolyte there is a two-three second while respawning, and another second to equip weapon... that three seconds is plenty enough to kill someone before they can move... trust me... not only have I had it done to me, but I have done it myself to others... it takes but a spilt second to get a shot off but a second more to react...
    ah, see i tent to play dragonfly or human now. as soon as i get control, i ult away, then use dragonfly menu to get a gun or rock it w/ a pistol as human.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I dont see why they would limit the scroll of respawn or make the price higher. Its there choice if someone kills them and they want to rage and respawn its there money let them play how they want, for me if i get unbanned and when i finally get unbanned im not going to max eva im just gonna straightly max prog knife and screw around with that because its hilarious ^^