Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scroll of respawning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Scroll of respawning

I've noticed that some people abuse this item. Its ok if people buy back once in awhile, but when people buy back 3 times in a round after they know where everyone is, it gets a lil cheap. Especially when people are really high level races, they easily pwn everyone else.

I suggest that this item be worth a lot more, I'm thinking around 10k. This would prevent people from coming back more than once and also make them weigh out if its worth coming back in the first place. This would surely make the game a little more interesting and even out the playing field.

Hope you guys would consider this suggestion.
    Thanks,
    - S1L3NT G

2. Default

one simple solution.

eva can't buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

We have established that Eva is beatable...

My take on the Scroll of Respawning is this...

It is available to EVERYONE... just because you spend your money on offensive and defensive abilities and power-ups and/or experience... quit whining... I have no need to purchuse the same as you... I pay to play (so's not to sit around while campers and non-objective players, waste my time... If I decide to spend my money on scroll of respawning instead of camping for experience, that is part of the game, I use to continue to play... while you hate others for respawning... besides... there are quite a few of you that hang around the spwans to kill respawners... I would be more pissed spending 10k to respawn only to be killed before get my weapon in hand, than paying 3k...

so my solution to you... buy your own respawn scroll, and stop buying your experience... start earning experience like the rest of us...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

4. Default

hello, I would like to say that the scroll of respawning should be limited to either one or two, but if you buy it for three times then it is over doing it. haha, not that I havent brought back in 3 times. haha. So, please limit it to either 1 or 2. thanks and bye

5. Default

Honestly the fact that you would even need to buy it three times in a round means you keep dying...

If your buying it round after round your KTD will be fairly balanced since you keep dying multiple times a round.

Now Eva I agree is a bit of a different issue but why take fun away from the other races...
    I'd have to say this is not on the top of the "fix" list for WCS... more something that needs to eventually be addressed for higher level races (700+).

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    needs to eventually be addressed for higher level races (700+).
    eva will more then likely be raised in lvl once the new races come out, like in the past. and I don't see much point in restricting the scroll of respawn because people should be able to spend there money how they want. if someone resurects 3 times, well they saved the 10.5 k to do it, and made there choice, nor will they be able to do it the next round.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

AND DON'T FORGET THE RESPAWN CAMPERS (who kill you before you even respawn, and have a weapon in hand...)

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    AND DON'T FORGET THE RESPAWN CAMPERS (who kill you before you even respawn, and have a weapon in hand...)
    ummm, don't they have to kill you before you respawn?

i mean, you're not respawning if you're alive, right?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Actually acolyte there is a two-three second while respawning, and another second to equip weapon... that three seconds is plenty enough to kill someone before they can move... trust me... not only have I had it done to me, but I have done it myself to others... it takes but a spilt second to get a shot off but a second more to react...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Actually acolyte there is a two-three second while respawning, and another second to equip weapon... that three seconds is plenty enough to kill someone before they can move... trust me... not only have I had it done to me, but I have done it myself to others... it takes but a spilt second to get a shot off but a second more to react...
    ah, see i tent to play dragonfly or human now. as soon as i get control, i ult away, then use dragonfly menu to get a gun or rock it w/ a pistol as human.