Internet == real life.

True story.
    You mean =/=

CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    You mean =/=

CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE!!!
    NO!!! I AM BEING VERY SERIOUS HERE BLADE! DO NOT INTERFERE!!

PS. The "not equal" sign is actually "!=", as used in programming.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Just by looking at your avatar proves to me how much of a dick you look in real life.
    In seriousness though, I don't really. This morning I was called 'handsome' by a SMOKING HOT blonde after opening the door for them, no joke. Made my day ;')

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    NO!!! I AM BEING VERY SERIOUS HERE BLADE! DO NOT INTERFERE!!

PS. The "not equal" sign is actually "!=", as used in programming.

EDIT:

In seriousness though, I don't really. This morning I was called 'handsome' by a SMOKING HOT blonde after opening the door for them, no joke. Made my day ;')
    I gotta admit. You do make me laugh.

4. Default

Nice babysitting job. Welcome to the club. LOL Are you justified to use physical force if a juvenile decides to disobey a direct order ? I'd hope so. Anyway, its still great experience if you desired to make law enforcement a career.
    Yeah if they disobey they usually start to get aggressive, and the minute they get aggressive we do use force. And believe me they love to pick fights, and I love to fight so I'll tell them to bring it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Yeah if they disobey they usually start to get aggressive, and the minute they get aggressive we do use force. And believe me they love to pick fights, and I love to fight so I'll tell them to bring it.
    Love your signature pic Loka show them that and show them whose boss BITCHES!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

That's why I'm out from work with a fractured thumb.

7. Default

That's why I'm out from work with a fractured thumb.
    lol atleast your getting paid with that fractured thumb :P. I sprained my wrist during boxing and this chick punched me on my right side of my face so its all fucked up. Thank God I was wearing a mouth guard though. I broke her nose though and she's walking around with dark circles on her eyes so it's compensation. SGT is PISSED with me though cause I'm hurt, but whatever lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

lol atleast your getting paid with that fractured thumb :P. I sprained my wrist during boxing and this chick punched me on my right side of my face so its all fucked up. Thank God I was wearing a mouth guard though. I broke her nose though and she's walking around with dark circles on her eyes so it's compensation. SGT is PISSED with me though cause I'm hurt, but whatever lol.
    You would be a great C.O.

9. Default

Congrats on the job Loka, not that i know what it feels like to work and have to pay bills and what not.

10. Default

You would be a great C.O.
    haha :]. As compensation I'm taking her out to dinner because I feel bad. Part of boxing though.

And thanks mastercheff.

มวยไทย