Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: meh. fiiiinally

1. Default

Please don't ever compare a foul that gets you DQed with regular boxing injuries. Biting someones ear is not part of boxing. Let's get that straightened away. Body and face punches are part of boxing so if you knew about boxing all so well you would not mention something ridiculous. And I guess your confused thinking I'm a fucking big guy punching a female. The girl who got hurt isn't pissed I hurt her. Get over it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Please don't ever compare a foul that gets you DQed with regular boxing injuries. Biting someones ear is not part of boxing. Let's get that straightened away. Body and face punches are part of boxing so if you knew about boxing all so well you would not mention something ridiculous. And I guess your confused thinking I'm a fucking big guy punching a female. The girl who got hurt isn't pissed I hurt her. Get over it.

Do you not sence the sarcasm in it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    ...she's a girl...their sense of humor is how should i say it...different?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I think you know as well as anyone who has been on the internet for a while that sarcasm does not translate well in text.

I often sit at my screen re reading and re reading someones post beacuse I can not tell if they are being sarcastic or not, im sure you have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Sarcasm through text = fail. Try better next time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me