Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: meh. fiiiinally

1. Default meh. fiiiinally

Finally landed a temporary job to earn some income while my date for BCT keeps getting pushed back due to a overbearing SGT who wants me to get the job I want

I will be responsible for taking care of girls ages 13-21 under the State's care at a Juvenile Corrections Facility. My job? To prevent them from having consensual sex with each other, forcing themselves onto other girls and hurting themselves or hurting their roommate. FUN FUN. I feel like you now NYS lol. Fucking babysitters :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

... Hot lesbian action?
    Honistly, have fun with the keeping there hormones in check.

And if they are over 18 wtf is wrong with consensual sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

i love the part about her stopping the consensual part

you'll be well recieved
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I agree if they are over 18, but because they are under the states care while awaiting trial which can equal 1 day to 90 days and we are responsible for them no matter what (even if they are over 18). They are placed in a juvenile facility and this facility is different. If they were placed in a adult facility, it's different and its every man or woman for them self. Half these girls are on prostitution charges and come in to recruit, and are severely sexually confused. If they don't comply (which the normally don't) we restrain them (handcuff them) and 90% of the time they will try to take you down with them. One already tried to fight me today on my interview lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

like i said, well recieved.

lay down the law on them!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

mmm 13 year old prostitutes, wheres walter when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    mmm 13 year old prostitutes, wheres walter when you need him?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Walter has just suffered 3rd degree burns over 90% of his body. The police believe it was a deliberate attack! The suspect is still at large. His alias is Starsmine! Been on the look out!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Be on the look out!
    just thought i'd clear that up for you

9. Default

Pfft I take pride in laying down the law. I love how masta had asked me if I'm going to do MMA on them. The answer is... OF COURSE! If they aren't going to comply

มวยไทย

10. Default

grats on the job, loka.

Maynard - The WCS Guy