Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: modern warfare 3

1. Default modern warfare 3

i'm low on money. i could wait til christmas and get it for free...but i'm very tempted to just say fuck it and buy it now. is it worth the $60?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

moved 2 proper section.

wait till xmas.

and no... it's not worth 60 dollars... unless you wana buy the exact same game for the 4'th time in a row that runs on the same engine... if you own MW1 you basically already own this game... unless 60 dollars is worth a slightly diff lvl up design and a couple diff game modes....

More like MoneyWasted3
    Last edited by maynard; 11-08-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I'll only play the MW games for the SP experience by downloading it then remove it. Great story but thats all so i wouldn't waste money on it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

Just get Battlefield 3 instead.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

5. Default :D

I can only imagine that it will be a whole lot like number 2, lol I'd wait till christmas dude.
    The above words may be more than the sum of their parts.

6. Default

Damn, guess I'll wait too then.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Just get Battlefield 3 instead.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

sorry for the necro but i figured it'd be better than making a new topic referring to the same game.

steam's got it on sale for $30. worth it?

and i do also have bf3

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    sorry for the necro but i figured it'd be better than making a new topic referring to the same game.

steam's got it on sale for $30. worth it?

and i do also have bf3
    For $30 i think it is even though im not much of a call of duty guy.

10. Default

COD is a console series, and i only play it on console.

30 bucks isn't bad if you want it though.

Maynard - The WCS Guy