Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heavytabbs App

1. Default

it's not very mat though. way too dark. i mean the elements are there (his sword-stave, the ravens) but his character's nowhere near that dark. if i didn't know better, and you told me it was wheel of time i'd think it was padan fain w/out the dagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default rant...

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's not very mat though. way too dark. i mean the elements are there (his sword-stave, the ravens) but his character's nowhere near that dark. if i didn't know better, and you told me it was wheel of time i'd think it was padan fain w/out the dagger.
    Yea I agree, Mat is probably the most fun-loving and light-hearted characters of the series, but one thing you gotta realize is that (in the scene I assume is being depicted) the tree behind Mat is most likely Avendesora, from which he had just been hung... left to die... (end of the Shadow Rising ... the 4th book) I think I'd be a little morose as well...

However, this is not a thread about wheel of time... I think that we're probably the only two here who remotely like it, so if you wanna talk about it anymore just pm me or leave one on my profile... or just start a WOT thread... someone did it for FFXIII or w/e so I think it'd be legit...

Thanks for the +1s though guys.
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG