Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heavytabbs App

1. Default Heavytabbs App

In game name: Heavytabbs <ibis.a>

Born: March 10, 1988

Locations: Raleigh, NC & Baltimore, MD

Weapons of choice: P90, Ak-47, deagle, KNIFE

Maps: GG: fy_bunker_arena, cardhouse_small, aim_texture_jungle

Reason for app: IBIS servers are the only ones I've played for almost a year now. The servers are beast, I ping <20 almost all the time, and the admins are all great. I love the people and hate to see them come and go. There is always someone on who I know and its fun to pwn them lol jk... to talk to them... and stuff. I'm not flashy and my profile isn't too cool... but I love the in-game aspects and I think that's where I'm at my best.

Experience: I've been playing cs since i was in the 8th grade... jeez that was 8 years ago... and have been playing IBIS servers for a year... mainly GG. I think most can agree that I'm on more than most admins. I HAVE held the #1 rank on GG, but it is just so easy to lose ha... I can't be like turtles and just never play on the server again. I would like to think I'm a fun admin, but at the same time a responsible one. IBIS rocks.

Outside the realm of CS I play club lacrosse for NC State University, I am a skilled classically trained guitarist (I can pretty much play anything excluding something like dragonforce... tried once... F that...) and I love reading. If anyone here is a fan of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time... you might be my new best friend.

Contact info: Message me on steam or pm me here... if you're on verizon and I like you, pm me and I'll give you my cell # ... I'm going to dental school in the fall to become an oral surgeon so I guess I need to start getting used to being "on call" anyway. I have a twitter: Vasher4Prez ... however I think i might follow 4 people and 2 might follow me... so that's an awful way to get in touch with me.

Good luck on the app
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Heavy is a good player and person as far as I can see from GG

No probs, good admin, and would be a good addition

+!

GDLK man

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Cool dude. Good luck bro.

5. Default maynard is so much cooler than me...

It's true...
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG

6. Default

+1

cool guy. fun to play with.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

wheel of time + Baltimore + good player = +1
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Cool avatar. GL.

Is that what I'm basing my GL on? Probably. It's awesome, okay?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Cool avatar. GL.

Is that what I'm basing my GL on? Probably. It's awesome, okay?
    ...it's wheel of time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default thanks Jeimuzu

yea that painting is badass. It's the cover-art for the 4th book in the wheel of time e-book. I actually e-mailed the guy to buy the original work and he wanted 2k... not happening... maybe if i was rich.
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG