Thread: unban hanzi

1. Default unban hanzi

Name in Game: Hanzi
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:18764613
    Who banned you: not sure.
    When: Last year OCT-DEC
    Where: IBIS zmod
    Why banned: Im not sure but it most of been for cade breaking when I was stuck in an object. I understand that wasnt the smartest thing to do, but back then I was acting like an idiot. I do realize that if I get unbanned I will play like a respectable/mature gamer.

2. Default

...last year?

wtf?

finally getting around to this? must have been a perma. i'll search for the topic
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...last year?

wtf?

finally getting around to this? must have been a perma. i'll search for the topic
    Obviously it was a permaban. Why are you asking for an unban after all these months ? Sounds suspicious to me.

4. Default

Here was your past unban thread. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ighlight=hanzi

PM zero to unban you.

5. Default

strange, i searched and i couldn't find a ban topic. someone didn't post this perma ban...if it was perma...did he try going back onto the server i wonder?

in the link nysco gave, holy shit mentioned something about a week...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Unbanned