Thread: Stats Server

1. Default Stats Server

Does anyone have admin access to the psychostats server? If so, is there a way to remove J!had from my clan? The guy is a complete douche, a horrible CSS player, and decided to try and copy my name by making his [MET]SZFl0w. He's dropped my clan's rank a ton with his horrible game play. I think there should be a way to establish who's in your clan just like on gametracker.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    Does anyone have admin access to the psychostats server? If so, is there a way to remove J!had from my clan? The guy is a complete douche, a horrible CSS player, and decided to try and copy my name by making his [MET]SZFl0w. He's dropped my clan's rank a ton with his horrible game play. I think there should be a way to establish who's in your clan just like on gametracker.
    ummm, can't the clan leader do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yeah, I think that it logic that the leader can delete a player that is in his clan. Or isn't it?

4. Default

I'm gonna assume it's a "clan" like preash... so aka not a clan. no actual leader, or power/authority.... i e... not being able to inforce who and who can't wear your tag.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i think the stats page just groups people together with similer words in their names, not actual clans. there's a PEW PEW PEW on there just because people had it in their names.

also, no one cares about your clan's stats.

6. Default

Nah, we actually are a clan. Myself and Upem are the leaders (even though he hasn't been online in forever). But i'm pretty sure if you just throw [MET] in front of your name it groups you into the clan. On gametracker.com you can decide who's actually in and who's actually out. And actually i do care about the ranks and his skill level has dropped us way down the ladder. We were #1 for awhile lol. Ask anyone that's on the server.... I'm all about rank and it just irritates me that anyone can claim to be a part of my group.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm gonna assume it's a "clan" like preash... so aka not a clan. no actual leader, or power/authority.... i e... not being able to inforce who and who can't wear your tag.
    Hahahahaha

8. Default

I think I can remove him from the list. Can you send me a pm so it gets done. Also in the future I could perhaps setup a program that allows clan leaders to request protection in the stats for there clan tags.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think I can remove him from the list. Can you send me a pm so it gets done. Also in the future I could perhaps setup a program that allows clan leaders to request protection in the stats for there clan tags.
    PM sent. That would be a good idea to allow leaders to add members. Would make it less of a pain when imposters try and imitate your clan.