Thread: walls

1. Default walls

# 602 " ÇÖÑÑÑÕR™!" STEAM_0:0:12811883

Was pretty blatant about it tracing walls into people/ killchasing people he never saw. I messed up on the sb_status but this is all pretty clear. Kid cheats. He deserves a ban
    Attached Images

2. Default

That's funny. I've heard numerous people accusing you of wallhacking. If that's true. Your days won't last long in IBIS. So be careful with your prefiring and hide tracing the walls a little better next time.

3. Default

lol if you were remotely good at this game you would know what to look for. not your fault. just ban this dude

4. Default

tracing walls out and then having to quick aim at the person is normal. when i play in leagues i fit in pretty well but most of those guys dont bother with pubs for this reason. i honestly could care less if you think i cheat. im freakin 26 man i just play because i like the game. not out to impress someone especially if i had to cheat to make people think im good. on a 2 digit steam id. put it together genius.

He was just stating that some of the members in the community think you cheat. If your that "GODLIKE" I would take it as a compliment and then show them you dont cheat.

Being a total douchebag and going off like that isnt going to get you anywhere. We do thank you for bringing this hacker to us. But please if your going to argue with someone make it civil, dont be a dick.

I mean after all, your 26, you should know bettter.

6. Default

i will review this and post my personal opinion on whether or not he is walling

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    tracing walls out and then having to quick aim at the person is normal. when i play in leagues i fit in pretty well but most of those guys dont bother with pubs for this reason. i honestly could care less if you think i cheat. im freakin 26 man i just play because i like the game. not out to impress someone especially if i had to cheat to make people think im good. on a 2 digit steam id. put it together genius.
    i like how you think mentioning your age will make people respect you lol

8. Default

impo connor is hacking

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    That's funny. I've heard numerous people accusing you of wallhacking. If that's true. Your days won't last long in IBIS. So be careful with your prefiring and hide tracing the walls a little better next time.
    Notice the "So be careful with your prefiring and hide tracing the walls a little better next time".. what do you make of that? He thinks I cheat. He started the trouble in the server and now is constantly throwing in his accusations at me. Nothing I can do, but I will defend myself. All I want is a place to play where people are cool to me. If he can't be he doesn't need to talk to me. I turned in someone and NYS took a shot at me? I was helping. If you want to tell anyone to not be a dick you're talking to the wrong person. Bias opinions don't make me the ass here.