Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sincere question

1. Default Sincere question

I have some questions and gripes that I need to voice.

1. What has changed so drastically with the server (GG) to cause the massive choke loss and tick rate loss?

2. Are we really allowing hidden recruitment on the servers?

These were the only relatively polite ones I could think of.

2. Default

1. I dont know. Maybe the server tick.

2. What do you mean by that? Like allowing people to recruit for their own clan on IBIS servers? If thats happening it should result in a ban..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    2. Are we really allowing hidden recruitment on the servers?
    Please explain. Who and what clan ?

4. Default

Walter and crew with BSco. it's a rival community with a (currently down) Zombie mod server, and plans for a GG and WCS server mod.

I know some of those members prolly won't migrate perm to bsco. but having
    Walter talk badly about the servers and community in game to new people irks me. I have said this to him and I will say it again, if you have such an issue cancel your admin and walk away. There are far too many servers out there to play on when yours is down, why stay here?

I have not heard of or seen Walter recruiting on server, but there are quite a few regulars on the server with their tag. Logic being when their server is running, they will be moving there.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/broolstoriesco

I may have personal issues with things, but that,s me and I don't hold anyone account on it. But I do like these servers (when they run right).

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Walter and crew with BSco. it's a rival community with a (currently down) Zombie mod server, and plans for a GG and WCS server mod.

I know some of those members prolly won't migrate perm to bsco. but having
    Walter talk badly about the servers and community in game to new people irks me. I have said this to him and I will say it again, if you have such an issue cancel your admin and walk away. There are far too many servers out there to play on when yours is down, why stay here?

I have not heard of or seen Walter recruiting on server, but there are quite a few regulars on the server with their tag. Logic being when their server is running, they will be moving there.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/broolstoriesco

I may have personal issues with things, but that,s me and I don't hold anyone account on it. But I do like these servers (when they run right).
    that's really been bugging me as well. He keeps the recruiting to PM's but he is always talking bad about IBIS on chat and voice

6. Default

i demo him whenever i see him in game. he hasn't "recruited" yet though. just comes in, bitches about ibis, and leaves. you ask him to do some admin action (mute spammers, restart server, change map etc...) and he says "why would i care about ibis?"

i don't have any of the demos anymore. i delete them if he doesn't straight out recruit.

but as for his clan members, i doubt many will switch completely. they wear the tag but will still play on our servers often. i wear the [Zinta] tag, and when we get servers i'm not going to switch full time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Chiming in my agreement.

I actually thought it was really odd that you're letting him still be an admin when he is creating a rival server/community modeled after Ibis, presumably to spite us.

If he wants to go full throttle with BSco, then he should go for it. But keeping him as an admin here seems counterintuitive.

8. Default

well, technically, he hasn't done anything to warrant the cancellation of his admin. as long as he keeps admin, but not using, (aka "donating") he's helping to support the clan/servers he apparently hates.

lol. in fact, i'd remove his admin powers, except for like, mute and shit that doesn't screw with everyone. that way, if he ever goes dog brother on us, we'll have a server full of muted folks and not much else...while we still get his 11$/month.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

I was under the impression that recruiting was not premissable... I do not even notice any ibis members recruiting for ibis clan... people naturally play, ingross, then join... like human nature to want to belong... I have (sigh) heard walter talk about other clans... usually he is drunk or drugged up (least you can tell when his moods change)... besides he and his slim crew of dedicated followers are constantly speaking of starting another server... I took it as idle chatter from less than motivated people... if they really wanted to have another server, they'd have more than just a steam page...

I do not play GG as much as I should... my human nautre draws my attention to WCS... but that does not mean I do not get asked to go into GG to deal with hackers, spammers, and genuinely dick head players... and that goes for ZM also... And even the short time I am there... the lag spikes seem to happen around knife fights, mostly towards the end of the fight... more seldom, but still occurring, this happens during a gun fight... and I don't mean the one shot to the head fights that kill you before even pull the trigger even though you had all the time in the world to debate that you reacted first, before actually reacting gun fights either... so I just chalked it up to playing too much on WCServer, which plays much differently...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

10. Default

lol. they did have another server...it's no longer up. for some reason, something happened w/ the rental.