Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the application process?

1. Default the application process?

So I recently applied to join the ibis clan and I was wondering how do you get accepted? What has to happen before you are accepted? Just curious because I have no clue.

2. Default

they take in a small number of people once a year. the ibis members vote for who they want in.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    they take in a small number of people once a year. the ibis members vote for who they want in.
    So its a year after u apply? I'm confused

4. Default

members are usually added every few years. before this last push i think there was a year or so. members are chosen by the clan members. multiple aspects from how you conduct yourself in game/forums as well as player skill and any additional skills you may bring to the community are weighed for and against you as well.

any other questions?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    members are usually added every few years. before this last push i think there was a year or so. members are chosen by the clan members. multiple aspects from how you conduct yourself in game/forums as well as player skill and any additional skills you may bring to the community are weighed for and against you as well.

any other questions?
    you forgot patience
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

How many people are actually ibis and not just admins?

7. Default

Zero and Jigsaw are the remaining founders....

Clan members include-
    ManBearPig, Deprodigy, Inthebutt, Jeimuzu, Rapedollar$, Vladninja, Wickedtribe,
    XxMastagunzxX, -=NYS=- C.O., Dual, The.Beast.13., Whytboiz33
    (As far as I know this is a pretty complete list... there are a few more but they havent been active for sometime)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Clan members include-
    (As far as I know this is a pretty complete list... there are a few more but they havent been active for sometime)
    Short list IMO
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Yeah I think only about 5% of people who apply get in.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Clan members include-
    I've only seen wickedtribe, manbearpig, you vlad, dual and i think NYS but rarely on NYS and havent seen wicked in along time. never any of the others, I have seen mastagunz on the forums but never in game. Edit have seen zero... once for one GG. never jigsaw.