Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dual

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    First my name is Colby, than it becomes Nobody, Now its Jackass? You must be the rudest Admin of all times.

My point is, if you do not speak to someone warning them, how do you expect them to know a warning was given?
    Precisely. I wasn't even told I was doing anything wrong. And I always started there, killed a few, and moved on... Dual has once again let anger take over.

2. Default

I'm gonna have this post closed now, Zero is gonna check log, end of subject, if you continue to post stupid shit, on this forum, you will be dealt with.

3. Default

First my name is Colby, than it becomes Nobody, Now its Jackass? You must be the rudest Admin of all times.

My point is, if you do not speak to someone warning them, how do you expect them to know a warning was given?
    hey, thats me.

"providing covor" and "watching the flank" are poor excuses for CAMPING SPAWN. the rules say no EXCESSIVE camping. us, as the leaders, have the responsibility to determine what EXCESSIVE means in any given situation.

its kind of hard to provide covor when youre awping people that cant even see your team mates, yet alone shoot at them.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    hey, thats me.

"providing covor" and "watching the flank" are poor excuses for CAMPING SPAWN. the rules say no EXCESSIVE camping. us, as the leaders, have the responsibility to determine what EXCESSIVE means in any given situation.

its kind of hard to provide covor when youre awping people that cant even see your team mates, yet alone shoot at them.
    My point is, he was not constantly camping. He stayed in the spot only for a minute or so in the beginning of each round, in order to take out a few, than he moved. Not excessive. Clearly Dual was just caught up in him self. In his case Pride > Intelligence.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I'm gonna have this post closed now, Zero is gonna check log, end of subject, if you continue to post stupid shit, on this forum, you will be dealt with.
    That is fine. I would just like to have him look at all of this.

6. Default

As stated before, I stayed there maybe 30 seconds or so and moved on with the team. I even died near warehouse. Dual got mad that I killed him, and used his admin powers to do what he wishes he could do in real life. He has once again proved his disregard for professionalism.

PS: Please zero check logs. I was never warned, and I never "laughed" about anything. I couldn't even talk to dual, he would not talk to me. Dual has finally been caught for what he is good at hiding.

7. Default

My point is, he was not constantly camping. He stayed in the spot only for a minute or so in the beginning of each round, in order to take out a few, than he moved. Not excessive. Clearly Dual was just caught up in him self. In his case Pride > Intelligence.
    Over a minute at spawn IS EXCESSIVE SPAWN CAMPING.

8. Default

These 2 are close friends, and are only posting to start wars in the forum,I Told not to post any more stupid shit.

9. Default

Cheese i think you have about 3 posts on this whole forum that are not flames or creating arguments. This case is not going anywhere until zero can check the logs, so i am going to close it until he reviews it.
    -MBP