Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: de_UPEx_Beta3.1

1. Default de_UPEx_Beta3.1

UPDATED FROM BETA 3.1 TO FINAL

Alright, so I posted in my introduction thread that I was going to create a thread in here about the map I have been making.

You can view a gallery of screenshots for the map on my website at http://ihmaps.weebly.com/screenshots.html

Those are pretty low resolution though, so if you are itching for some high resolution images go to my Photobucket Album instead: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...k/Mapping/CSS/

You can download the map from FPSBanana where it became the top weekly map in one day and is being featured on the front page of the site: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/133138
    Last edited by Innocent Hawk; 05-02-2010 at 01:09 PM.

nice looking maps man

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    nice looking maps man
    Thank you!

They look very nice!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

What's the best way to contact ZERO quickly? I would like to see if my map could be on the server sometime this weekend if possible.

I might even buy Admin if that's what it takes to convince him.

Also, thanks Mastagunz! What is that in your signature? Is that a map you made? It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Hawk View Post
    What's the best way to contact ZERO quickly? I would like to see if my map could be on the server sometime this weekend if possible.

I might even buy Admin if that's what it takes to convince him.

Also, thanks Mastagunz! What is that in your signature? Is that a map you made? It looks amazing.
    No It's a level from one of my all time favorite games. Condemned 2: Bloodshot.

The Condemned series is epic.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

lol, this weekend.

well, it might happen. lets say that if you posted here, zero's seen it by now. however, he's extremely busy, so he tends to not post immediately. you can try sending a pm though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, this weekend.

well, it might happen. lets say that if you posted here, zero's seen it by now. however, he's extremely busy, so he tends to not post immediately. you can try sending a pm though
    Like I said, "if possible".

9. Default

Wow. Looks like it could be fun. I say let's give it a shot.

10. Default

just an fyi folks, this map is now on fps banana.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/133138

it looks kickass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?