Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: XXOwnsXYonly fan Ibis.a Admin abuse

1. Default XXOwnsXYonly fan Ibis.a Admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: XXOwnsXYonly fan Ibis.a ( Rage)
    You're INGAME name:: Kashino

How did he/she abuse: I was banned for NOT ACCEPTING A KNIFE FIGHT ( got kicked 1st, when i came back, i told him about admin abuse, then he banned me without any words, and message?
    Server : Ibis gungame mod IP address 208.43.70.233:27015
    Proof: I was banned for 30min on March 28 2010 XXOwnsXYonly fan Ibis.a.
    This admin at level 23, and I saw him wanted to knife me, then i killed him.
    He type: " A knife fight bitch" and i said "why should I" I just got into the server about 5mins after that. I got 16-0 He kicked me for hacking ??? Then i come back: i said he was using admin power to abuse other player, then he kicked and banned me.

There are a few player during that time aslo saw this happend
    They are JinglyJen, Brokkenhalo, nagarachi and a lot of people saw this and they were saying about him.
    I have been playing on Ibis server for a long time, and i never got banned like this. I never see that kind of admin. Hope some one could solve this problem.
    Last edited by Kashino; 03-28-2010 at 08:02 PM.

What server did this happen in?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

-Topics merged. this post can be deleted-
    Last edited by Rage; 03-28-2010 at 07:01 PM.

4. Default

What server, you did not follow the format so it is not clear.

5. Default

It was me.

He went on all simple and started insulting me so I kicked him. Than he came back and kept on insulting me so I banned him for 30 minutes.

He is constantly being rude to me and other players.

It has nothing to do with the fact he wouldn't knife fight me or w/e.

The funny thing is, every other player knew exactly why he was banned before i even told them. They all knew he was insulting players. He has been warned many a times and just won't learn.
    Last edited by Rage; 03-28-2010 at 07:03 PM.

6. Default

Well now we can see your real face huh Rage
    You copy other people name, and dont wear your admin task. Read the rule u want to become an admin.
    By the way, IBIS server is a good server, so learn to become a good admin, and you also need to learn how to be honest. You did something bad, and made up another story that sound is really interesting.

However, Zero if you want to know the true, ask heavytab, and XXOwnsXY ( This name belong to a new member of Ibis Server ) and Admin should know this rule.
    You could look at the history of Rage and see how many time people report him for admin abuse and you will know who is right.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kashino View Post
    You copy other people name, and dont wear your admin task. Read the rule u want to become an admin.
    By the way, IBIS server is a good server, so learn to become a good admin, and you also need to learn how to be honest. You did something bad, and made up another story that sound is really interesting.

However, Zero if you want to know the true, ask heavytab, and XXOwnsXY ( This name belong to a new member of Ibis Server ) and Admin should know this rule.
    You could look at the history of Rage and see how many time people report him for admin abuse and you will know who is right.
    don't expect your admin abuse threads 2 go anywhere if you don't post them in proper format.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kashino View Post

I had that as my name because ingame we had a conversation about starting a fan club for owns. Its not like I copied an admins name, and there was extra words in it so go cry a river.

Kashino you are the definition of stupidy. All you do is cry all day long about this and that. I know my admin role here. Sure I may not be perfect at it, but i try my hardest to keep the servers I play fun for everyone. You were downgrading the server with your rants and lack of respect and therefor you payed the price.

And about my history... this is the second report and the first was because the senior admin needed to be cleared up.

I've never had trouble with other players except for you. Let this be a lesson to you kashino.

9. Default

Well i let you know too this is a lesson for me to learn how good you are? How good you could able to make up a new story, after you have done something that you dont have a confidence to accept it.

Take a look at this "Kashino you are the definition of stupidy. All you do is cry all day long about this and that. I know my admin role here. Sure I may not be perfect at it, but i try my hardest to keep the servers I play fun for everyone. You were downgrading the server with your rants and lack of respect and therefor you payed the price. " talk to yourself and think about it. Is that a action of disrespect other player? Three things i want to let you know
    First, I dont have time to deal with people like you, i just want to let other people know about your new face.
    Second, I don't need to waste my time to log in into this forum and complain or crying like a 3 years old kid.
    Third, because you are too good at it.You said you tried hardest or you tried to ruin this server.
    Therefore there is no need to talk to you. I just want to report and let other people know about this
    By the way, After i killed you in the game, you said : " a knife fight BITCH" I think that only use by noneducated people, and i hope this post will be a good message for other player.
    Last edited by Kashino; 03-28-2010 at 10:39 PM.

10. Default

may i just interject that the way you phrased this:

I think that only use by noneducational people, and i hope this post will be a good message for other player
    ...would only tend to be used by noneducated people.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?