Thread: Ibis NYS Admin ABUSE

1. Default Ibis NYS Admin ABUSE

OK so, I was in Pub and I see NYS constantly Changing His cash reserve and another player "DEMIGOD" told him that it was not cool. NYS then Muted DEMIGOD for "TALKING SHIT"... I was there and saw the WHOLE thing... Then i mentioned to DEMI he could start a thread in the forums and you know what he said? "Admins won't care"....Sadly this is what most players in the server will say.. Then i said "will admins really love to ban nowadays, and IBIS GOD aka DEAD SERIOUS said, "Sounds like ur tryin to be a wise ass" and tried to give me shit just cause hes and admin...Seems to me the reason why these guys havent been Punished is because they might just be covering for eachother...Ive been playing in IBIS servers for years now and ive enjoyed every one of them...IBIS has changed alot, and not for the better...Those who are not ADMINS feel like we dont have a voice.
    I was also lookin around on the threads for admin abuse, and i see that NYS has multiple complaints about him Changing his Cash reserves and Muting players EVERY time they mention the fact he changes his cash reserve which is TOTALLY UNFAIR....BTW Is it true we could get banned for BUNNY HOPPIN??? According to NYS you can, and According to IBIS GOD aka DEAD SERIOUS
    Admins can do what every they want..."If NYS says its bannable then it is, because he is an admin"...Just ignorant

2. Default

hmm Wtf banned for bunny hopping, sure its annoying for those who cant but I dont think thats against the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Admins can give money to them self anytime..if you want to give your self money..purchase admin....He was ask to stop bunny hoppin by CO ..And demigod continue to do so....then he was just kicked... which is not a forum of admin abuse... He then came back and change his name to baby admin... which is disrespecting a admin..There is no admin abuse here....so try posting a real admin abuse idiot...

4. Default

So i went back in the server AS soon as i was done creating the thread and gave NYS the link and the shit talking COMMENCED...I was gettin Tag teamed by NYS and IBIS GOD...guess what...GOT IT ALL ON A DEMO for all of you to see what type of ignorant little bitches these guys are...Calling me a "faggot" for starting an admin abuse thread...Just watch it all here.
    ACCORDING TO THEM, NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN just because "they both have been around since IBIS started"
    http://www.filefront.com/16005027/trashtalk.dem

5. Default

Bunny hop is a script. Therefore, its illegal. As for cash reserves, yeah i've used it and so does everyone else. I've given used it for myself and given cash to the whole server many times. Again, I dont understand what the deal is with these looselipped players we have nowadays. If you follow the rules, you will be fine.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    hmm Wtf banned for bunny hopping, sure its annoying for those who cant but I dont think thats against the rules
    He was kicked not banned...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    He wasnt banned...next time try and understand whats going on before you open your mouth. Thread closed till Zero handles it.

8. Default

I want to point out that all the deleted posts except for the one I restored were flame. I also want to state that bunny hopping is a script and is a form of hacking but is not punished as harshly as other forms of hacking. The demo will still be reviewed as although I do not see any clear case of abuse here admins nor clan members should be disrespecting players.