Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recoil's App

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah, he thinks he's special because he's black. Obama can't help you here.
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I only mentioned the fact that I'm black because it shows that there are actually good people here....

*cough* *cough*

P.S.: I can't stand Obama
    Last edited by SZFlow; 04-12-2010 at 08:07 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    I only mentioned the fact that I'm black because it shows that there are actually good people here....

*cough* *cough*

P.S.: I can't stand Obama
    ^_^

yay
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all. Welcome to IBIS you racist.
    Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You can't punish other admins.
    And reading comprehension must not be your strong point. And just because I defend regular players from admin abuse by any admin or member(you're not special, I'll call anyone out on it) doesn't give you the right to be a dick to me.

At least I can give Dual credit for actually saying something in regards to him not liking me because he and I have problems with each other, but you, all you do is laugh at anyone who doesn't fit your "criteria" or that you have problems with because they stand up to you and your bullshit.

And Dual, when was I supposed to post my app? You do realize I posted this app almost 2 weeks ago right? Well before any of our serious arguments have broken out. And yes, if I posted this 2-3 months down the line none of this would be remembered, but I stand by my actions as they are, as I always will. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but neither of you have given me proof for me to apologize for any of my actions.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Playlist

Fallout 3(360)
    CS: Source
    GriD(360)
    DiRt(360

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
    And reading comprehension must not be your strong point. And just because I defend regular players from admin abuse by any admin or member(you're not special, I'll call anyone out on it) doesn't give you the right to be a dick to me.

At least I can give Dual credit for actually saying something in regards to him not liking me because he and I have problems with each other, but you, all you do is laugh at anyone who doesn't fit your "criteria" or that you have problems with because they stand up to you and your bullshit.

And Dual, when was I supposed to post my app? You do realize I posted this app almost 2 weeks ago right? Well before any of our serious arguments have broken out. And yes, if I posted this 2-3 months down the line none of this would be remembered, but I stand by my actions as they are, as I always will. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but neither of you have given me proof for me to apologize for any of my actions.
    You were defending Comic, a known hacker and also loved to spam forums and be very disrespectful to IBIS. If that's who you choose to defend then you're making yourself look like a fool. We dont want members who defend piece of shit gamers. Carry on fool.

7. Default

You know its kinda funny I play here alot but I don't want in, it just seems like its much more of a curse that a privilege.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Hawk View Post
    Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL
    Hey Hawk ! Nice to see you in the forums !

9. Default

Yet again.... you delete my post.... it's ok... you can't man up to being a horrible person.... oh well...

oh, and don't worry... I have a screenshot of it and no... i won't be spamming the forum with replies...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    Yet again.... you delete my post.... it's ok... you can't man up to being a horrible person.... oh well...

oh, and don't worry... I have a screenshot of it and no... i won't be spamming the forum with replies...

Its was off Topic....This is the App Section...If you wish to Continue Post about me and CO.... Go on Facebook with Comic...IDIOT!