Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recoil's App

Its was off Topic....This is the App Section...If you wish to Continue Post about me and CO.... Go on Facebook with Comic...IDIOT!

this is against respectful rules of the forum.

please dont put me in this....it just shows a form of harrasment..thanks
    Last edited by COMIC; 04-12-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot to quote.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Its was off Topic....This is the App Section...If you wish to Continue Post about me and CO.... Go on Facebook with Comic...IDIOT!
    Should I quote every single offtopic comment made in here? Cause I'm pretty sure mine wasn't the only one.

3. Default

Your Disrespecting Ibis Members Here in the forums...and you have the nerve to applied for membership? You do know you are voted in by its members right?

Well best of Luck Recoil

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey Hawk ! Nice to see you in the forums !
    Thanks! These forums are definitely useful, but I feel this place is slightly broken. When I send a PM, the message doesn't end up in the sent messages folder, and I can't seem to get quick reply to ever work.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Hawk View Post
    Thanks! These forums are definitely useful, but I feel this place is slightly broken. When I send a PM, the message doesn't end up in the sent messages folder, and I can't seem to get quick reply to ever work.
    that's all normal. it's not specific 2 yourself.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I never use quick reply nor have I ever checked my sent folder. Thats just minor stuff. Hopefully that wont deter you from participating in the forums eh ?

7. Default

The quick reply doesn't work for me either.

But.... to have your sent PMs saved, at the top click user cp, then on the left click edit options, scroll down to the private messaging section and click the last box "When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
    [Check box] Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

8. Default

the only problem w/ saving sent pms, is that they also take up apace in your "total pm allowance" room. essentially, if you can hold 50 pms in your box, ones in your sent messeges folder count as well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the only problem w/ saving sent pms, is that they also take up apace in your "total pm allowance" room. essentially, if you can hold 50 pms in your box, ones in your sent messeges folder count as well
    Yes, but I like confirmation that my message was sent and to have a backup of my sent message.

10. Default

but anyway, back to the topic (such off topic people here) good luck recoil!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?