Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recoil's App

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Recoil's App

Fav Guns: Silenced M4
    Fav Maps: Apartments, playground_x, and maps that don't get played often

Reason For App:

I have been playing CS for a long time(been so long I can't remember when I started). Me and a few of my RL friends have at times run our own servers and moderated them as best as possible. Never had a website for our servers.

I started playing the Ibis servers in August of 2009, at first primarily playing on the WCS server. in the past month or two I have been making appearances on ZM and GG, and now because of the group of people on the pub I've started to make that my primary home. But I still hop into the other servers. Since I found the ibis servers I just don't want to go to any other server to play because of the group of people that play these servers.

I became an admin roughly 2 weeks after starting on Ibis servers because at the time there weren't too many admins on during the times I was on, so I wanted to help out and also keep idiots from ruining gameplay. I think I've done a pretty good job of that. I am a low key admin, I don't care if people insult me if its all in the name of good fun, but if lines are crossed I will not hesitate to punish people who defy the rules, other admins, or ruin the gameplay for Ibis players.

Anyways I'd like to join the clan because I'd actually like to be a full fledged member of this wonderful community and continue to support this community's growth.

Respectfully,
    Recoil
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game Playlist

Fallout 3(360)
    CS: Source
    GriD(360)
    DiRt(360

2. Default

Hey, I know I'm pretty new here, I've only been here since early February, but so far I have to admit that Recoil is a damn good admin. I usually only play on the Pub server and Recoil has been fair concerning punishing those that cause a disruption. Another thing that I like about Recoil is that he has a ZERO tolerance policy against racism, and seeing as though I'm one of the few (if not the only) black player on the server, I really respect him for that. All in all, recoil is a great person to play with and he's definitely one of the fairest admins on the server. Whether it's muting/kicking spammers, always having map votes before changing the maps, playing maps that aren't in the rotation, or giving us money when we need it(lol). So all in all I think you guys should consider adding him to your clan. He would represent you guys very well.

Sincerely,
    SZFlow

3. Default

reocil is a solid admin and a good guy. +1 all the way
    Last edited by maynard; 04-03-2010 at 03:11 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    Another thing that I like about Recoil is that he has a ZERO tolerance policy against racism, and seeing as though I'm one of the few (if not the only) black player on the server, I really respect him for that.
    Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all. Welcome to IBIS you racist.

Flame on!

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all. Welcome to IBIS you racist.

Flame on!
    Yeah, he thinks he's special because he's black. Obama can't help you here.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah, he thinks he's special because he's black. Obama can't help you here.
    lmfao

Who gives a shit if you're black. Racism encompasses all.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I only mentioned the fact that I'm black because it shows that there are actually good people here....

*cough* *cough*

P.S.: I can't stand Obama
    Last edited by SZFlow; 04-12-2010 at 08:07 PM.

8. Default

Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Hawk View Post
    Although I'll admit pointing out he is black (or half-black actually) isn't really something that needs to be brought up all the time, calling him a racist for doing so is nothing but a dick-move on your part.

I'm Norwegian. OH NOES, now I'm a racist too?!1/1oneLOLOLOLOROFL
    Hey Hawk ! Nice to see you in the forums !

10. Default

Yet again.... you delete my post.... it's ok... you can't man up to being a horrible person.... oh well...

oh, and don't worry... I have a screenshot of it and no... i won't be spamming the forum with replies...