Fav Guns: Silenced M4
Fav Maps: Apartments, playground_x, and maps that don't get played often

Reason For App:

I have been playing CS for a long time(been so long I can't remember when I started). Me and a few of my RL friends have at times run our own servers and moderated them as best as possible. Never had a website for our servers.

I started playing the Ibis servers in August of 2009, at first primarily playing on the WCS server. in the past month or two I have been making appearances on ZM and GG, and now because of the group of people on the pub I've started to make that my primary home. But I still hop into the other servers. Since I found the ibis servers I just don't want to go to any other server to play because of the group of people that play these servers.

I became an admin roughly 2 weeks after starting on Ibis servers because at the time there weren't too many admins on during the times I was on, so I wanted to help out and also keep idiots from ruining gameplay. I think I've done a pretty good job of that. I am a low key admin, I don't care if people insult me if its all in the name of good fun, but if lines are crossed I will not hesitate to punish people who defy the rules, other admins, or ruin the gameplay for Ibis players.

Anyways I'd like to join the clan because I'd actually like to be a full fledged member of this wonderful community and continue to support this community's growth.

Respectfully,
Recoil