Thread: so i herd you has a noo server

1. Default so i herd you has a noo server

well not just yet but rumors of a new server seem to be spreading around and that you would like suggestions on what to do with it. i personally would suggest a "beta" type server, where you can test things on like say you want to know which race are good for wcs and are not overpowered. well put them on the beta server and certain people can play through them all and test them and try their best to find ways that certain classes are overpowered.

you can also test zombie maps or other things.

i really just want a shit ton of wcs classes too play because i love variety lol

also i would like to see how reverse elimination would be on gungame. everyone seems to enjoy the chance of coming back.

if any of this didnt make sense i can change my wording . im just really weird.

2. Default

honestly, the only new server i'd want to see is a gg deathmatch server.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    honestly, the only new server i'd want to see is a gg deathmatch server.
    normally i would too but ive been playing too much dm over at titties and beer ch server so i wouldnt wanna lose mmy score their to start new here.

maybe get a dm surf?