Thread: Hi, I'm sudo.

1. Default Hi, I'm sudo.

Hi, I'm sudo... I play on and off as school and my girlfriend allow (not as much as I'd like). I'm currently attending uni as a computer science major in my freshman year and don't really have any hobbies. There's not really a whole lot to say...

2. Default

you shot up my cs_office cade the other day.... just to be a prick, me no likey... ne ways welcome to the forums

3. Default

CS? what school?

i'm a drexel personally
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

A man who has no hobbies is not a man.

Welcome...?

5. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sudo View Post
    Hi, I'm sudo... I play on and off as school and my girlfriend allow (not as much as I'd like). I'm currently attending uni as a computer science major in my freshman year and don't really have any hobbies. There's not really a whole lot to say...
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

welcome to the forums and please from now on just mind your shots in zm so you dont accidentally break someones cade.

8. Default

Point taken Masta...

Welcome Sudo to IBIS...