Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poor adminship

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    Come on 11 bucks a month is nothing, you are helping the server to stay functional and helping zero to spend time creating races and improving the servers performance
    ummm, lets put it this way, i have nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    People don't buy admin to help out the server anymore... They buy it just to do cool stuff. Thats why i think zero should start 'screening' (for the lack of a better word) admins.
    Which returns to my point of admin screening.

3. Default

I really use the admin to have some power on the voting pools for map changes, muting for short periods of time to mic spammers and disrespectful people and to create votequestion pools, just for fun. And come on lets admit it, some of us have admin to have respect.
    Owned!

acolyte_to_jippity's
    IBIS G0D
    Complete

what else do you need

lolz

jkjk

screening would be nice

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    screening would be nice
    +1

summer is like the worst time. all these shit-head kids who have nothing to do all summer buy admin and cause problems.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    +1

summer is like the worst time. all these shit-head kids who have nothing to do all summer buy admin and cause problems.
    lol yes, schools out so you get them all day now.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    acolyte_to_jippity's
    IBIS G0D
    Complete

what else do you need

lolz

jkjk

screening would be nice
    i am proud of my post count. but by nothing, i mean money.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

There should be something in the ToS that states that admins must act for the good of the servers over themselves. I really like playing gungame maps on WCS mod and I would do it all the time most likely, but I don't think thats widely agreed as fun, so I never change the map without a 2/3s vote in favor of the map to go to. The moral of the story is that admins should be required to act for the server not their own whims all the time. Thats why there is restrictions on other things like kicks and bans.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    There should be something in the ToS that states that admins must act for the good of the servers over themselves.
    there should be something in the TOS that says maynard is gonna put his foot up any 1's ass that fucks around this summer. last time summer vacation got out, I had 2 deal with chibby for several months....

but seriously... if I get another chibby, I'm gonna be royally pissed off lol....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    there should be something in the TOS that says maynard is gonna put his foot up any 1's ass that fucks around this summer. last time summer vacation got out, I had 2 deal with chibby for several months....

but seriously... if I get another chibby, I'm gonna be royally pissed off lol....
    I won't disappoint you sir maynard. i also didnt buy admin for the summer only. still, i won't disappoint you .

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.