Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dOUche | ibis

1. Default dOUche | ibis

Admins IGN: dOUCHE | ibis (STEAM_0:1:8354995)

My IGN: sudo

Proof:

Awesome I deleted it... 8:00am Central US time located in the server logs. I'm apparently not allowed to kill admins on the ibis server. After killing dOUCHE he slayed me and told me not to be a wiseass. To avoid any facts getting skewed I afterwards called him a c**t and proceeded to get slayed again (this one I understand). After a short dialog of him telling me not to call him a c**t, blah blah blah, I told him I refused to not call him that as of what he had done initially. After this he made no response at all, since he slayed me for no reason in the first place.

Some more "abuse": He likes to change it a round and a half into the current map to his favorite pitch a tent and awp maps (aslo in the server logs just prior to the map that was on at 8:00am) : http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...0082#post60082

2. Default

Once AgainAdmins dictate maps.. also the vote maps does not work all the time.... We are not playing dust or dust 2 everytime.....You have also been Disrespectful every map towards a Admin....And is lucky to just been slayed..I Usually banned for 1 days......That was me being nice....So behave and you'LL Be good... keep your mouth shut and play the game....
    Last edited by Dual; 04-03-2010 at 08:30 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Once AgainAdmins dicate maps.. also the vote maps does not work all the time.... We are not playing dust or dust 2 everytime.....You have also been Disrespectful every map towards a Admin....And is lucky to just been slayed..I Usually banned for 1 days......That was me being nice....So behave and you'LL Be good... keep your mouth shut and play the game....
    Another one bites the dust?

4. Default

Sudo, there is a problem with maps in Pub. Even when a vote is held during the end of the map, it's usually a different map than the one voted for. As for your disrespect, you're complaining about a slay ? C'mon now. Abuse for a slay ? That's just plain ridiculous.

5. Default

I'd very much like to challenge that I've been disrespectful towards an admin "every map". I can think of two very specific maps and only tonight. As far as I'm concerned you're the only admin that warrants disrespect. As for the other guy that posted, I'm not complaining about a slay for no reason, the disrespect came afterward. For all I care he could have banned me after I began disrespecting him, he chose to punish me for playing however. I don't expect to play dust or dust2 the entire time. However, according to your ToS he shouldn't be changing the map right after it starts a new one. Beside's here's an entire list of maps that could be chosen instead of the very limited few that he cycles between:

] maps *
    -------------
    PENDING: (fs) cs_assault.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_compound.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_havana.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_italy.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_militia.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_office.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_aztec.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_cbble.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_chateau.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_dust.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_dust2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_inferno.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_nuke.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_piranesi.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_port.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_prodigy.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_tides.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_train.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) test_hardware.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) test_speakers.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) aim_ag_texture2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) aim_map_usp.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) awp_india_v2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) awp_snipertowers.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) bhop_1n5an3.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) bhop_advi.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) csp_forge.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_assault_2005.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_estate_css_final.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_militia_nolag.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_office07.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) cs_thunder_ti.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) deathrun_blood_final.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) deathrun_deluxe_beta.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) deathrun_southpark_final.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_3rdstreet.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_beachassault.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_contra.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_cpl_fire.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_cpl_mill.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_dustanesi.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_inferno_fog.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_losttemple2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_losttemple_pro.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_rotterdam.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_rush_v2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_season.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_varasto_v3.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) de_vegas_css.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) fy_poolday_reunion.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_aim_reality_roof.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_dustfort.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_fast.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_forestfun_ggn.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_fy_snow.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_quick.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_simpsons_glock_tok.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) gg_tex_ninetwentyv2.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_akai_final.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_bedroom.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_buck-wild.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_greatriver.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_greatriver_v4.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_japan_tbs.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_matrix_v8.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_melons.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) surf_ny_resistance.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) xmas_nipperhouse.bsp
    PENDING: (fs) zm_boatescape6_remix.bsp

Any of these would be no problem, but the same four over and over again is tiresome, and hurts the server as well as is annoying.
    Last edited by sudo; 04-03-2010 at 09:09 AM.

6. Default

Most of those maps are not played on the Pub..they are not Pub maps.....I Will say this for the last time ....Map vote does not always go to map the players vote for...ALL Admins can dictate maps anyway.....ARE WE CLEAR NOW!

7. Default

...why were there gg and surf maps in that list?

anyway, the part i'm more concerned about is whether sudo here is forgetting about the ".a" after douche's name, or if this is an admin who's impersonating someone he's not?

:sigh: fuck it. i'll go check

edit: ok, clan tag is legit. at least he was wearing the tag this time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

clan admins do not where the letter a ....only non member admins.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    clan admins do not where the letter a ....only non member admins.
    yeah, i know. however i knew of no clan member with the name douche. (description, maybe. but that's not for this thread)

i was simply looking into whether or not this guy was a normal admin, or whether or not sudo was simply forgetting the .a

turns out it was neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

insulting an admin and even more so a ibis member is a really stupid thing to do. if someone does something that you don't agree with, or understand... then approach them like an adult and ask them what's up, name calling gets you no where.

Maynard - The WCS Guy