Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gun game auto balance

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    what happened to my post here?
    Must not have gone through.... cause no posts have been deleted in this thread except one were lolsbian accidentally double posted.

2. Unhappy

Well I won't say that my skills aren't part of the problem, obviously they are. It has been a while. But you know, for three maps yesterday, I watched as the opposite team stayed about 10-15 rounds ahead of the losing team.

I dunno. Maybe I'm just getting long strings of bad luck and playing with the wrong people doesn't help either.

I'd rather brush up on my aim in zombie mod, but I can't stand the assholes and douchebags that the server has devolved to since I last played. Mic spamming, chat spamming, exploiting glitches like crazy mother fuckers, purposely breaking down cades, etc etc etc

Yay for counterstrike!

3. Default

relax lols, i'll be in gg some time soon. just join the team opposite from me. you'll do fine
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Must not have gone through.... cause no posts have been deleted in this thread except one were lolsbian accidentally double posted.

Well then that makes sense as I did comment by quote and if she deleted then mine may have gone with it due to the quoting of her double along with rest I said =/
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

i can't delete posts

try as i might when i fuck up and reload a page, reposting by accident too

6. Question

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but c'mon...

It was just 4+months ago that I was playing gun game and the auto balance was functioning every single round. Players would get switched between teams without them even realizing it and while you think that might have been chaos, I think it tended to keep the teams a lot more balanced than they currently are now.

So what happened to that balance feature? Don't lie and say it never worked. It did work. I remember it working. Why is it no longer working anymore? Is it the same reason the zombie server has gone to shit?

7. Default

i used to be team-switched 2-3 times a map, but for the last while nothing has happened, so it looks like something has broken down, but doy uo expect much less here? of course something isn't working.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i used to be team-switched 2-3 times a map, but for the last while nothing has happened, so it looks like something has broken down, but doy uo expect much less here? of course something isn't working.
    Nemesis, you are shitty. If you were switched, it was to sabotage the winning team.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Admins are awesome at balancing teams!

I know I balance teams all the time. My rule - if they're in the top 10 they're with me. If they aren't in the top 100 they aren't.

Simple!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Admins are awesome at balancing teams!

I know I balance teams all the time. My rule - if they're in the top 10 they're with me. If they aren't in the top 100 they aren't.

Simple!
    Yea but then they steal all your kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?