Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gun game auto balance

1. Angry gun game auto balance

So, what happened to it? Granted it's been several months since I played last but i do distinctly remember it being there and doing it's job at least half the time.

In the past week at gun game everytime I go in there is distinctly one team who has great advantage over another. of course, I won't lie, I've been on that lesser team several times now and it sucks.

Point is, gun game just isn't that fun when you're getting slaughtered each round. If people are playing it just for the stats and if that's what ibis wants, let me know now sO i can move on. I just want fun times in there. not spawning and getting headshot 5 seconds in each round.

peace out my brothers

-lolsbian

2. Default

Like you said, It used to work half the time, thats still the case

by that I mean it only auto balances half the time it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

so your'e saying next week it should work all the time for me because it hasn't worked once this week for me.

4. Default

What? no.
    I think your having bad luck

5. Default

Yeah its probably bad luck mixed with just forgetting how the maps work.

Once you figure out where to go it only works for a few rounds, they adapt and then you have to switch tactics.

just give it time and stick with it, look at it like your trying to survive rather than get kills if you keep on getting mowed down.

6. Default

well, maybe it's just the server being happy to see lols back. it's screwing her </pun>

but yeah, it should come back to you quick. pretty soon, you'll be blazing past Xm8, Fn-SCAR, and tommy gun super fast (m4, ak, and p90 respectively)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah its probably bad luck mixed with just forgetting how the maps work.

Once you figure out where to go it only works for a few rounds, they adapt and then you have to switch tactics.

just give it time and stick with it, look at it like your trying to survive rather than get kills if you keep on getting mowed down.
    yes but sometimes it takes for ever for a team to figure out what stunt the other team is pulling, I watched Death pull the same stunt( I caught on after 3 rounds) 8 damn times before my team realized how he was killing them all. It was sad really.

8. Default

I forgot to mention theres also a flip side. All of your teammates may randomly go in another direction completely out of the blue leading you to ask what the hell just happened after the other team mows you down.

Which is reason why the radars so essential to everything in gungame, not only does it alow you to keep track of your team and how well their doing but also where the enemy wave is coming from.

It's kinda like chess but you have no control over your pieces and typically they only can take one down from the other team before they themselves get killed or not at all.

9. Default

I've seen it fail a few times cause teams where already balanced...
    thing is its seems to look at the top ranked players (so if both teams have a player on 24) it will view the teams as balanced...
    the farther down in rank you go the less it matters (this is also based on the fact that a level 5 player should have no problem taking down someone with a pistol).

10. Default

what happened to my post here?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>