Servers:
    All 4 (Pub, GG, WCS, ZMOD)

Favorite Weapons:
    Pub: USP (silenced), TMP (already silenced), M4A1 (silenced), Smoke Grenade
    GG: Galil, Grenade, FAMAS
    ZMOD: Five-seveN, P228, TMP, Mac-10
    WCS: Five-seveN, TMP, Pump Shotgun, Mac-10

Favorite Maps:
    Any map that is balanced and fair to both teams.

Times Around:
    Anywhere from 12PM to 3AM

Reason for Application:
    I have been playing CS for a fair while (this makes 4 years) but haven't found the right clan for me. I was almost successful with my previous attempt {sK} but there were too many people for my liking. I prefer small clans with a variety of personality.

I started playing on the IBIS pub about 3 months ago and noticed a severe lack of admins around late at night. I then took a trip to the GG and found it interesting as I had never played a game like that before. I found my true calling when I explored the ZMOD and found it completely absent of admins and full of griefers and mic spamming, racist children. About a week later, I bought admin and went to town on ZMOD, severely reducing the problems there. Only about a week ago did I travel to the WCS server and enjoy it.

Since I am always around, people always ask me to come over to another server to help with some problem player. I am more than willing to help out those in need.

I joined the forums about a month ago and am enjoying it very much. I would be very excited if I were to become a big part of this tightly-knit group of people.

2. Default

strong admin, nice guy and always a pleasure to play with. +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

This is one of my Favorite guys here +1

4. Default

Good luck Blade. +1

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

i liek bladetwinswords... although his name puzzles me sometimes...

+1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Well I suppose I could explain my IGN. I am very skilled with sharp pointy objects. One of which is a pair of short blades (but longer than daggers). Hence the Twin Blade, however I have also been taught fencing which is why I added the Swords part.

great admin. +1

have been playing with him all day.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

total complete asshat faggot.

+9000 he is an awesome admin and great player.

9. Default

+1 for his crazy server antics.

10. Default

Did I post here already? I don't think so.... ANYWAY

Bears? Hmmmm lemme think about this for a minute............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Ummmm OK

He works !!!

GLK Bud

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>