Servers:
All 4 (Pub, GG, WCS, ZMOD)

Favorite Weapons:
Pub: USP (silenced), TMP (already silenced), M4A1 (silenced), Smoke Grenade
GG: Galil, Grenade, FAMAS
ZMOD: Five-seveN, P228, TMP, Mac-10
WCS: Five-seveN, TMP, Pump Shotgun, Mac-10

Favorite Maps:
Any map that is balanced and fair to both teams.

Times Around:
Anywhere from 12PM to 3AM

Reason for Application:
I have been playing CS for a fair while (this makes 4 years) but haven't found the right clan for me. I was almost successful with my previous attempt {sK} but there were too many people for my liking. I prefer small clans with a variety of personality.

I started playing on the IBIS pub about 3 months ago and noticed a severe lack of admins around late at night. I then took a trip to the GG and found it interesting as I had never played a game like that before. I found my true calling when I explored the ZMOD and found it completely absent of admins and full of griefers and mic spamming, racist children. About a week later, I bought admin and went to town on ZMOD, severely reducing the problems there. Only about a week ago did I travel to the WCS server and enjoy it.

Since I am always around, people always ask me to come over to another server to help with some problem player. I am more than willing to help out those in need.

I joined the forums about a month ago and am enjoying it very much. I would be very excited if I were to become a big part of this tightly-knit group of people.